IndiaDivine.org

Funny Looking coffee?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

rebecca can't start her day anymore without her organic coffee and agave nectar

i blame you UKers...she never drank coffee, hated it (well, she still hates it, but now she's trapped) until we went to Bath last year.

you'll be hearing from attorney shortly

Peter VV Aug 10, 2008 11:50 PM Re: Funny Looking Sheep?

I drink Organic de-caff, costs an arm and a leg, but I only have 1 cup a day as a treat so dont feel too guilty, wheras I spend more on beer, but thats another story.

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree > Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 2:37:03 AMRe: Funny Looking Sheep?

Okay, but coffee is a serious thing in this house. If you try to drink it without a least a little agave, you could go into arrest or something. I'm just saying.

SoyPalmtree

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

I`ll take a coffe, hold the cream and sugar.

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com>@gro ups.com

Sunday, 10 August, 2008 6:21:51 PMRe: Funny Looking Sheep?

Man, I love this group. Organic coffee and soy cream anyone?

SoyPalmtree

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

nuthin like warmer ocean temps to bring up all the mysteries of the sea...

soon peter can marry a manatee...

Peter VV Aug 10, 2008 12:16 AM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking Sheep?

Gavin Davies, 34, will have a tall tale to tell for the rest of his life, an encounter with a blue marlin - believed to be the first in British waters. The 9ft 6in fish, weighing 450lb, was dead when it was found at Saundersfoot, in West Wales, a popular family holiday resort, but still made a magnificent trophy picture for Mr Davies and his friends. Blue marlin usually inhabit the warmer waters of the mid-Atlantic and Caribbean. If the fish had been fresh it would have fetched more than £4,000 at market.

Peter vv

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

You know an attorney that works for beer?

or is one of your new furkids taking law at nightschool?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 5:29:24 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

i blame you UKers...she never drank coffee, hated it (well, she still hates it, but now she's trapped) until we went to Bath last year.

Peter VV Aug 10, 2008 11:50 PM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking Sheep?

I drink Organic de-caff, costs an arm and a leg, but I only have 1 cup a day as a treat so dont feel too guilty, wheras I spend more on beer, but thats another story.

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 11 August, 2008 2:37:03 AMRe: Funny Looking Sheep?

Okay, but coffee is a serious thing in this house. If you try to drink it without a least a little agave, you could go into arrest or something. I'm just saying.

SoyPalmtree

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com> wrote:

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Gavin Davies, 34, will have a tall tale to tell for the rest of his life, an encounter with a blue marlin - believed to be the first in British waters. The 9ft 6in fish, weighing 450lb, was dead when it was found at Saundersfoot, in West Wales, a popular family holiday resort, but still made a magnificent trophy picture for Mr Davies and his friends. Blue marlin usually inhabit the warmer waters of the mid-Atlantic and Caribbean. If the fish had been fresh it would have fetched more than £4,000 at market.

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

as long as its an IPA, sure. he's picky that way. wouldn't touch a nice belgian sour. but, no accounting for taste in some people.

Peter VV Aug 11, 2008 2:31 PM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

You know an attorney that works for beer?

or is one of your new furkids taking law at nightschool?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 5:29:24 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 11 August, 2008 2:37:03 AMRe: Funny Looking Sheep?

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

That's strange - we all thought that we 'caught' coffee from America!

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, August 11, 2008 5:29 PM

Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree > Sent: Monday, 11 August, 2008 2:37:03 AMRe: Funny Looking Sheep?

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

well, ya'll had coffee first, no?

coffee shops were in london in the 17th century weren't they?

i guess tea was an easier monopoly at the time to control

:)

i have two friends, they work at opposing coffee chains (peets and starbux), and any time they are together, it turns into a 2 hr discussion on who has better burnt mud...

"jo.heartwork" Aug 12, 2008 9:51 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Not happy with your email address? Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Come on Jo, there isnt much that originates from USA...................:)

Now cocoa, thats a different cuttle of chilies..........

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Didn't those pilgrims bring coffee with them?? --- On Tue, 8/12/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Funny Looking coffee? Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 12:28 PM

i have two friends, they work at opposing coffee chains (peets and starbux), and any time they are together, it turns into a 2 hr discussion on who has better burnt mud...

"jo.heartwork" Aug 12, 2008 9:51 AM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

yeah,

i mean, the americas only gave up as you said, chilis, chocolate...

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

lima, butter, pinto, kidney, navy and pole beans

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

stoopid nary worthless continents

and besides, the USA gave you GW...wot more could you want

Peter VV Aug 12, 2008 10:44 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

You forgot tobaco, south american marching powder, the NRA ( Its your god given right to bear a deadly weapon ), Burger giants ( and the obese population to match), The Osmonds, ok I will shut up now............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 9:09:33 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter VV Aug 12, 2008 10:44 AM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Come on Jo, there isnt much that originates from USA......... ......... .:)

Now cocoa, thats a different cuttle of chilies..... .....

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

tequilla

syphilis

cranberries

those cute lil birds that americans like to slaughter at the end of november in honor of them not ALL dying that year...

vanilla

Wal-Mart

Starbucks

cocoa-cola

the neutron bomb

mom, apple pie, and chevrolet....

Peter VV Aug 12, 2008 1:27 PM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

You forgot tobaco, south american marching powder, the NRA ( Its your god given right to bear a deadly weapon ), Burger giants ( and the obese population to match), The Osmonds, ok I will shut up now............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 9:09:33 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

You are claiming syphilis, tequila, vanila cranberries and apple pie?

Wow , thats some party!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 9:49:24 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

tequilla

syphilis

cranberries

those cute lil birds that americans like to slaughter at the end of november in honor of them not ALL dying that year...

vanilla

Wal-Mart

Starbucks

cocoa-cola

the neutron bomb

mom, apple pie, and chevrolet... .

Peter VV Aug 12, 2008 1:27 PM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking coffee?

You forgot tobaco, south american marching powder, the NRA ( Its your god given right to bear a deadly weapon ), Burger giants ( and the obese population to match), The Osmonds, ok I will shut up now......... ...

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comTuesday, 12 August, 2008 9:09:33 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

yep, cofee and syphilis!he,he...........

Peter vv

echolike <echolike Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 9:00:35 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Didn't those pilgrims bring coffee with them?? --- On Tue, 8/12/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>Re: Funny Looking coffee?@gro ups.comTuesday, August 12, 2008, 12:28 PM

"jo.heartwork" Aug 12, 2008 9:51 AM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

I hadn't thought of the history. Maybe coffee just wasn't popular

among the working classes when I was a child. Tea was the beverage

that everyone consumed.

Jo

i have two friends, they work at opposing coffee chains (peets and

starbux), and any time they are together, it turns into a 2 hr

discussion on who has better burnt mud...

.......... and gm crops!

Jo

, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:

>

> Come on Jo, there isnt much that originates from

USA...................:)

> Now cocoa, thats a different cuttle of chilies..........

>  

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork

>

> Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PM

> Re: Funny Looking coffee?

>

>

> 

> That's strange - we all thought that we 'caught' coffee from

America!

>  

> Jo

>  

>  

> -

> fraggle

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, August 11, 2008 5:29 PM

> Re: Funny Looking coffee?

>

>

> rebecca can't start her day anymore without her organic coffee and

agave nectar

> i blame you UKers...she never drank coffee, hated it (well, she

still hates it, but now she's trapped) until we went to Bath last

year.

> you'll be hearing from attorney shortly

>

>

>

> Peter VV

> Aug 10, 2008 11:50 PM

> @gro ups.com

> Re: Funny Looking Sheep?

>

>

> I drink Organic de-caff, costs an arm and a leg, but I only have 1

cup a day as a treat so dont feel too guilty, wheras I spend more on

beer, but thats another story.

>

>  

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

> Monday, 11 August, 2008 2:37:03 AM

>

>

> Okay, but coffee is a serious thing in this house. If you try to

drink it without a least a little agave, you could go into arrest or

something.  I'm just saying.

> SoyPalmtree

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Peter VV <swpgh01 (AT) talk21 (DOT) com>

wrote:

>

> I`ll take a coffe, hold the cream and sugar.

>

>  

> Peter vv

>

>

>

>

> SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com>

> @gro ups.com

>

> Sunday, 10 August, 2008 6:21:51 PM

>

>

> Man, I love this group.  Organic coffee and soy cream anyone?

> SoyPalmtree

>

>

> On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin

k.net> wrote:

>

> nuthin like warmer ocean temps to bring up all the mysteries of the

sea...

> soon peter can marry a manatee...

>

>

>

>

> Peter VV

> Aug 10, 2008 12:16 AM

> @gro ups.com

>

>

> Gavin Davies, 34, will have a tall tale to tell for the rest of his

life, an encounter with a blue marlin - believed to be the first in

British waters. The 9ft 6in fish, weighing 450lb, was dead when it

was found at Saundersfoot, in West Wales, a popular family holiday

resort, but still made a magnificent trophy picture for Mr Davies and

his friends. Blue marlin usually inhabit the warmer waters of the mid-

Atlantic and Caribbean.

>

> If the fish had been fresh it would have fetched more than £4,000

at market. 

>

>  

> Peter vv

> ________________________________

> Not happy with your email address?

> Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses

available now at

> With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech

censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,

chains us all irrevocably.

>

>

>

available now at

>

available now at

> With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech

censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,

chains us all irrevocably.

>

>

> Send instant messages to your online friends

http://uk.messenger.

>

Hi Fraggle

I believe coffee originated in Brazil...

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:28 PM

Jo

-

fraggle

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Hi Fraggle

You missed out tea, tobacco and canabis...

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 9:09 PM

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2008 5:51:37 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

ethiopia.....

Peter Aug 13, 2008 12:29 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

I believe coffee originated in Brazil...

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 6:28 PM

Jo

-

fraggle

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

cannabis was all across asia actually....

India used it for thousands of years, its mentioned in the bible, the scythians were big hemp users, and of course who can forget the Assasins, the hashshashin Shia sect that terrified the muslim world

tea is southeast asian in origin...

Peter Aug 13, 2008 12:32 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Hi Fraggle

Hmmm - not sure why I said tea... having a bad day with drinks.

Now Canabis... this is where my utter confusion of drugs, and their various names comes in. From what you say, sounds like canabis is the same as Hashish? So what's the one that comes from America, that they found traces of in Egyptian mummys and can't explain how it got there...

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 5:45 PM

India used it for thousands of years, its mentioned in the bible, the scythians were big hemp users, and of course who can forget the Assasins, the hashshashin Shia sect that terrified the muslim world

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger. With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

cocaine

Peter Aug 13, 2008 9:55 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

Now Canabis... this is where my utter confusion of drugs, and their various names comes in. From what you say, sounds like canabis is the same as Hashish? So what's the one that comes from America, that they found traces of in Egyptian mummys and can't explain how it got there...

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Charlie/South American marching powder

Peter vv

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008 5:55:27 PMRe: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter Aug 13, 2008 12:32 AM @gro ups.com Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

Hi Fraggle

Thanks - I really am bad at getting drugs confused (or perhaps I'm good at it). Probably just as well I don't indulge, otherwise I'd end up snorting mushrooms or some such....

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 6:21 PM

cocaine

Peter Aug 13, 2008 9:55 AM Re: Funny Looking coffee?

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

Hi Fraggle

BB

Peter

-

fraggle

yeah,

tomatoes

corn

potatoes

squash

avocado

sunflowers

peanuts

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv

SoyPalmtree

Peter vv