Rate this topic

Guest guest

while looking for vegetarian restaurants in germany,c ame across this site

www.fleischlos-geniessen.de/

don't know how often it's updated or anything, but it seems pretty useful

and you can translate it if you open it in google...for illiterate buggers like

myself

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first

thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

How do you get Google to open it in English? I have tried this for this and other sites and feel this would open up a whole new world for me. But I just can't figure it out. Help please :(fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:51:22 PM interesting

while looking for vegetarian restaurants in germany,c ame across this site

www.fleischlos- geniessen. de/

don't know how often it's updated or anything, but it seems pretty useful

and you can translate it if you open it in google...for illiterate buggers like myself

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

ok..take the whole thing, and [plug it into the google search engine

it should come up on the serach page with "translate this page" at the end of the description

click on it

Heather Farlow Aug 17, 2008 4:22 AM Re: interesting

How do you get Google to open it in English? I have tried this for this and other sites and feel this would open up a whole new world for me. But I just can't figure it out. Help please :(

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Saturday, August 16, 2008 11:51:22 PM interesting

while looking for vegetarian restaurants in germany,c ame across this sitewww.fleischlos- geniessen. de/ don't know how often it's updated or anything, but it seems pretty usefuland you can translate it if you open it in google...for illiterate buggers like myselfWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.