im new

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, my name is Meggan. i live in MO with my daughter and husband, who

is in the airforce. i have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs and am

transitioning into being a vegan. i live in the middle of nowhere with

all the farmers and their cows, its kinda boring. I dont know anyone

here who is vegan or even vegetarian, it gets kinda discouraging

especially when it come to raising a vegan baby.

salutations and welcome Meggan!

meggdani Aug 24, 2008 6:43 PM im new

Hi, my name is Meggan. i live in MO with my daughter and husband, who is in the airforce. i have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs and am transitioning into being a vegan. i live in the middle of nowhere with all the farmers and their cows, its kinda boring. I dont know anyone here who is vegan or even vegetarian, it gets kinda discouraging especially when it come to raising a vegan baby.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Hello Meggan, Being in the middle of nowhere sounds like heaven to me. I live out of the city but the area is less rural then I would prefer. Do you think being in the middle of farmers that you may find a deal on organic fruits and veggies? may be worth looking into. By the way , Is your hubby veg or just you and your daughter? Don't be discouraged, You will find lots of support online I am sure. By the way my name is Heather.meggdani

<meggdani Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:43:33 PM im new

Hi, my name is Meggan. i live in MO with my daughter and husband, who

is in the airforce. i have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs and am

transitioning into being a vegan. i live in the middle of nowhere with

all the farmers and their cows, its kinda boring. I dont know anyone

here who is vegan or even vegetarian, it gets kinda discouraging

especially when it come to raising a vegan baby.

Hi Megan ( great Welsh name!)

Welcome to the group, any questions , feel free to ask.

Peter vv

meggdani <meggdani Sent: Monday, 25 August, 2008 2:43:33 AM im new

Hi, my name is Meggan. i live in MO with my daughter and husband, who is in the airforce. i have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs and am transitioning into being a vegan. i live in the middle of nowhere with all the farmers and their cows, its kinda boring. I dont know anyone here who is vegan or even vegetarian, it gets kinda discouraging especially when it come to raising a vegan baby.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

HI Meggan

Welcome to Vegan Chat. I'm sorry to hear that you are a bit bored. Feel free to chat on here whenever you like.

Jo

-

meggdani

Monday, August 25, 2008 2:43 AM

im new

Hi, my name is Meggan. i live in MO with my daughter and husband, who is in the airforce. i have been a vegetarian for 2 yrs and am transitioning into being a vegan. i live in the middle of nowhere with all the farmers and their cows, its kinda boring. I dont know anyone here who is vegan or even vegetarian, it gets kinda discouraging especially when it come to raising a vegan baby.

my brain is often in the middle of nowhere

tho, i don't think i'd like living there...

Heather Farlow Aug 24, 2008 9:33 PM Re: im new

Hello Meggan, Being in the middle of nowhere sounds like heaven to me. I live out of the city but the area is less rural then I would prefer. Do you think being in the middle of farmers that you may find a deal on organic fruits and veggies? may be worth looking into. By the way , Is your hubby veg or just you and your daughter? Don't be discouraged, You will find lots of support online I am sure. By the way my name is Heather.

meggdani <meggdani > Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2008 8:43:33 PM im new

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.