IndiaDivine.org

World’s Most Famous Chefs Go Vegan In New Cookbook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I’ve been vegan for over 7 years and quite often people ask me if it’s been a hard journey. I of course say, “No way amigoâ€, and go on to explain just why being vegan is getting easier and easier with each passing day. But the truth is, while I’ve been 99.2 percent ecstatic about my vegetarian lifestyle, there IS one thing I do miss. See I consider myself somewhat of a foodie, and when I hear friends talk about amazing dining experiences at Per Se or Jean-Georges I can’t help but get bummed that I might never experience the talents of some of the world’s greatest chefs. BUT THAT ALL JUST CHANGED!

While hanging out in Borders this weekend at Lincoln Square, I came across a new book that is guaranteed to make even the most obnoxious of vegan foodies drool with delight. The book I speak of is Great Chefs Cook Vegan by Linda Long. This masterpiece includes recipes from 25 of today’s greatest chefs, including Thomas Keller, Jean-George Vongerichten, Eric Ripert, Charlie Trotter, and many others.

As you scroll through the pages you’ll find thoughtfully prepared three-or four-course vegan meals, ranging anywhere from Sweet Pea Ravioli with Sautéed Pea Leaves, to Chocolate Cake with a Chocolate Truffle Molten Center that — I promise — will make the most pretentious food critic in you jump for joy.

As a member of the James Beard Foundation, International Association of Culinary Professionals and Women Chefs and Restaurants there’s no doubting Long’s superior palate. And as a committed vegan for over 30 years, you can trust she has your best interest at heart.

So run, don’t walk, over to your local independent bookstore…or if you’re super busy like me, Amazon.com, and buy this frigin book today!! Your taste buds will thank you

Peter vv__ Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

Wow! What wonderful news!There is hope for this planet after all :)I tremble for my species when I reflect that God is just.-Thomas Jefferson--- On Tue, 8/26/08, Peter VV <swpgh01 wrote:Peter VV <swpgh01Re: World’s Most Famous Chefs Go Vegan In New Cookbook Date: Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 1:54 PM

I’ve been vegan for over 7 years and quite often people ask me if it’s been a hard journey. I of course say, “No way amigoâ€, and go on to explain just why being vegan is getting easier and easier with each passing day. But the truth is, while I’ve been 99.2 percent ecstatic about my vegetarian lifestyle, there IS one thing I do miss. See I consider myself somewhat of a foodie, and when I hear friends talk about amazing dining experiences at Per Se or Jean-Georges I can’t help but get bummed that I might never experience the talents of some of the world’s greatest chefs. BUT THAT ALL JUST CHANGED!

While hanging out in Borders this weekend at Lincoln Square, I came across a new book that is guaranteed to make even the most obnoxious of vegan foodies drool with delight. The book I speak of is Great Chefs Cook Vegan by Linda Long. This masterpiece includes recipes from 25 of today’s greatest chefs, including Thomas Keller, Jean-George Vongerichten, Eric Ripert, Charlie Trotter, and many others.

As you scroll through the pages you’ll find thoughtfully prepared three-or four-course vegan meals, ranging anywhere from Sweet Pea Ravioli with Sautéed Pea Leaves, to Chocolate Cake with a Chocolate Truffle Molten Center that — I promise — will make the most pretentious food critic in you jump for joy.

As a member of the James Beard Foundation, International Association of Culinary Professionals and Women Chefs and Restaurants there’s no doubting Long’s superior palate. And as a committed vegan for over 30 years, you can trust she has your best interest at heart.

So run, don’t walk, over to your local independent bookstore…or if you’re super busy like me, Amazon.com, and buy this frigin book today!! Your taste buds will thank you

Peter vv__ Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .