IndiaDivine.org

Koshary

Rate this topic

Guest guest

speaking of naan, and the like

thinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.

all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last

nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop

in Cairo.

never made it before..so wish me luck!

fraggle

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first

thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Good Luck :)tell me all about it :)I tremble for my species when I reflect that God is just.-Thomas Jefferson--- On Tue, 8/26/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunx Koshary"vegan chat" Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 1:56 PM

speaking of naan, and the like

thinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.

all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop in Cairo.

never made it before..so wish me luck!

fraggle

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

scuse my ignorance, whats koshary?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 6:56:03 PM Koshary

speaking of naan, and the likethinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop in Cairo.never made it before..so wish me luck!fraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

egyptian "fast food"

spaghetti, rice, black lentils, chick peas, a spicy tomato sauce, a spicy garlic suace, with fried onions dumped on top

tho, i din't have any chickpeas i found out, so my experiment will have to wait til i hit the store

tho, can still make naan..just have to make something else with it

Peter VV Aug 26, 2008 10:59 AM Re: Koshary

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 6:56:03 PM Koshary

speaking of naan, and the likethinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop in Cairo.never made it before..so wish me luck!fraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Dont Egyptians use those big beans? something like ful medimes or somerthing?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 8:36:46 PMRe: Koshary

egyptian "fast food"

spaghetti, rice, black lentils, chick peas, a spicy tomato sauce, a spicy garlic suace, with fried onions dumped on top

tho, i din't have any chickpeas i found out, so my experiment will have to wait til i hit the store

Peter VV Aug 26, 2008 10:59 AM @gro ups.com Re: Koshary

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 6:56:03 PM Koshary

speaking of naan, and the likethinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop in Cairo.never made it before..so wish me luck!fraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

ful medame...smashed fava beans

Peter VV Aug 26, 2008 1:04 PM Re: Koshary

Dont Egyptians use those big beans? something like ful medimes or somerthing?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 8:36:46 PMRe: Koshary

egyptian "fast food"

Peter VV Aug 26, 2008 10:59 AM @gro ups.com Re: Koshary

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 6:56:03 PM Koshary

speaking of naan, and the likethinking of making some sort of indian bread today to go with some koshary.all because i got some of the No Reservations Anthony Bourdain show last nite..and in between the normal dead flesh express, he stopped at a koshary shop in Cairo.never made it before..so wish me luck!fraggleWith the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.