IndiaDivine.org

Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hollywood, CA (CNS) - Professional skateboarder Geoff Rowley has taken designing "green" to the next level. Geoff, a professional skateboarder and also a vegan, has designed a new line of "green" shoes for the latest Vans shoes collection.

Whether you are a skateboarder, like to buy green products, or just like the look, the collection offers a wide range of different designs for different looks. Rowley designed the collection without leather or any animal products. The shoes are completely animal friendly, using durable synthetic suede.

Classic designs include "Old Skool" and "Rise Against Old Skool." For the heavy metal fans out there, the collection also includes the "Geoff Rowley Motorhead Edition" and the "Geoff Rowley Squares Motorhead Edition."

The collection is a limited edition and can found at various stores carrying Vans and online at the company website.

Peter vvSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

my skateboarding days are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind me

not like i was any good back then anyways

at a b-day party on sunday, they had a skateramp set up in the backyard...all i could was wince everytime someone took a spill

if that was me, they'd be sweeping me up with a dustpan

Peter VV Aug 27, 2008 10:53 AM Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Hollywood, CA (CNS) - Professional skateboarder Geoff Rowley has taken designing "green" to the next level. Geoff, a professional skateboarder and also a vegan, has designed a new line of "green" shoes for the latest Vans shoes collection.

Whether you are a skateboarder, like to buy green products, or just like the look, the collection offers a wide range of different designs for different looks. Rowley designed the collection without leather or any animal products. The shoes are completely animal friendly, using durable synthetic suede.

Classic designs include "Old Skool" and "Rise Against Old Skool." For the heavy metal fans out there, the collection also includes the "Geoff Rowley Motorhead Edition" and the "Geoff Rowley Squares Motorhead Edition."

The collection is a limited edition and can found at various stores carrying Vans and online at the company website.

Peter vvSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

When you get to my age sneezing hurts, never mind a wipeout, when your young you just get back up and go again, when your my age, you reset your bones and grimace............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008 7:17:14 PMRe: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

my skateboarding days are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa y behind me

at a b-day party on sunday, they had a skateramp set up in the backyard...all i could was wince everytime someone took a spill

Peter VV Aug 27, 2008 10:53 AM @gro ups.com Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Peter vvSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.

but then again, age is just a state of mind!

*skips around room*

*limps away*

Peter VV Aug 27, 2008 11:43 AM Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

When you get to my age sneezing hurts, never mind a wipeout, when your young you just get back up and go again, when your my age, you reset your bones and grimace............

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008 7:17:14 PMRe: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Peter VV Aug 27, 2008 10:53 AM @gro ups.com Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Peter vvSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Well said Fraggle - not that I've ever had any inclination to skateboard etc.

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 9:10 PM

Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

but then again, age is just a state of mind!

*skips around room*

*limps away*

Peter VV Aug 27, 2008 11:43 AM Re: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008 7:17:14 PMRe: Professional Skateboarder Geoff Rowley Designs Vegan Vans

Peter vvSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.