IndiaDivine.org

What's everyone washing their bunnies with?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

could you be thinking of myxomatosis or possibly RCD/RHD?

Beatriz Aug 27, 2008 4:19 PM Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I once heard that toxoplasmosis had been created in a lab because of overpopulation of rabbits, but that's not what wiki says. --- On Wed, 8/27/08, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > wrote:

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork >Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with? Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 6:01 PM

More vegetables than fruit.

Toxoplasmosis is from cats faeces.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 10:16 PM

Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

Not encouraging anyone to do anything? I think you are slightly over reacting in your response.I have nevr geard of anyone getting intestinal parasites from fruit? and as for the cat faeces? dont see the connection? you can get bacteria from everythings faeces cat or human or giraffe?

I would imagine more people get problems from ingesting meat than fruit?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 August, 2008 10:07:39 PMRe: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I don't thinkit's a case of being killed. Some people get intestinal parasites from not washing their food - and who wants intestinal parasites? Others get the bacteria from cat faeces and go blind. Be flippant if you like, but don't encourage everyone to be careless with themselves.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 6:51 PM

Your quite right, way too many hangups in this world, and this is one of them. How many peopel do you know who have been killed not washing by fruit?

Peter vv

Beatriz <searchingalight@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 August, 2008 12:34:46 AMRe: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I just rinse it with tapwater.An apple, sometimes i just rub it on my t-shirt. The bugs havent killed me yet, heh :DI tremble for my species when I reflect that God is just.-Thomas Jefferson--- On Tue, 8/26/08, SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com> wrote:

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com> What's everyone washing their fruit with?@gro ups.comTuesday, August 26, 2008, 3:04 PM

Hello All. :)

I've been using the organic fruit wash that can be purchased at the supermarket. It's expensive. And, I like to do things from scratch whenever possible. So, I've switched to baking soda in water (sometimes I pour some vinegar in to watch the bubbles). I was wondering was you are all using. Any suggestions? Please and thank you. :)

SoyPalmtreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger .

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

yups, that's what it was.ok, that's it, no more posting for cinderella after midnight...--- On Wed, 8/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: What's everyone washing their bunnies with? Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 8:10 PM

Beatriz Aug 27, 2008 4:19 PM @gro ups.com Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I once heard that toxoplasmosis had been created in a lab because of overpopulation of rabbits, but that's not what wiki says. --- On Wed, 8/27/08, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?@gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008, 6:01 PM

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Not encouraging anyone to do anything? I think you are slightly over reacting in your response.I have nevr geard of anyone getting intestinal parasites from fruit? and as for the cat faeces? dont see the connection? you can get bacteria from everythings faeces cat or human or giraffe?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 August, 2008 10:07:39 PMRe: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I don't thinkit's a case of being killed. Some people get intestinal parasites from not washing their food - and who wants intestinal parasites? Others get the bacteria from cat faeces and go blind. Be flippant if you like, but don't encourage everyone to be careless with themselves.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Your quite right, way too many hangups in this world, and this is one of them. How many peopel do you know who have been killed not washing by fruit?

Peter vv

Beatriz <searchingalight@ >@gro ups.comWednesday, 27 August, 2008 12:34:46 AMRe: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I just rinse it with tapwater.An apple, sometimes i just rub it on my t-shirt. The bugs havent killed me yet, heh :DI tremble for my species when I reflect that God is just.-Thomas Jefferson--- On Tue, 8/26/08, SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com> wrote:

SoyPalmtree SoyPalmtree <soypalmtree@ gmail.com> What's everyone washing their fruit with?@gro ups.comTuesday, August 26, 2008, 3:04 PM

I've been using the organic fruit wash that can be purchased at the supermarket. It's expensive. And, I like to do things from scratch whenever possible. So, I've switched to baking soda in water (sometimes I pour some vinegar in to watch the bubbles). I was wondering was you are all using. Any suggestions? Please and thank you. :)

SoyPalmtreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

its all good...your toes were just cold from the missing slipper is all

:)

Beatriz Aug 28, 2008 4:35 AM Re: What's everyone washing their bunnies with?

yups, that's what it was.ok, that's it, no more posting for cinderella after midnight...--- On Wed, 8/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: What's everyone washing their bunnies with? Date: Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 8:10 PM

Beatriz Aug 27, 2008 4:19 PM @gro ups.com Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?

I once heard that toxoplasmosis had been created in a lab because of overpopulation of rabbits, but that's not what wiki says. --- On Wed, 8/27/08, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>Re: What's everyone washing their fruit with?@gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008, 6:01 PM

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

now you see what happens when you think with your toes and don't have your slippers on :D--- On Thu, 8/28/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: What's everyone washing their bunnies with? Date: Thursday, August 28, 2008, 1:01 PM

its all good...your toes were just cold from the missing slipper is all

:)

Beatriz Aug 28, 2008 4:35 AM @gro ups.com Re: What's everyone washing their bunnies with?

yups, that's what it was.ok, that's it, no more posting for cinderella after midnight...--- On Wed, 8/27/08, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>Re: What's everyone washing their bunnies with?@gro ups.comWednesday, August 27, 2008, 8:10 PM

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

SoyPalmtreeSend instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger . With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably. With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.