IndiaDivine.org

HI!!! new girl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hello, I am a thirty year old momma, and i have just read the book

skinny B*tch. Totally opened up my eyes to the poisons and cruelty our

gov. is putting on us. SO, i am trying hard as heck to go vegan. I have

rid us of meat and dairy. But, im hungry!! What do i do to make this

transition easier. We have the soy milk, we have the garden burgers.

Got the fruit, lettuce, dressings. But i need more variety. what the

heck do i do with tofu? It looks intriguing! I need some help here and

i hope i have come to the right place!!!!

hello and welcome stephanie

ok, well, first off, take a deep breathe...step back..shake yer hands out..go on, shake em out...

now roll your head around on yer neck...

why'd i make you do that i have no idea..but it sounded fun

anywho...seriously, tis all easy and such, ya just have to realize that, well, every vegetable, fruit, root, grain, nut, etc is on your menu. think of all the different things you can make, all the different styles you can try

for me, the easiest route is to go "ethnic". try dishes from around the world. open up thy taste buds.

what are some of your fave styles of food? regions? what style have you always wanted to try, and never have?

go to a bookstore and peruse the scads of vegan cookbooks out there for inspiration.

or, worse comes to worse, i have a huge bowl of popcorn here...with olive oil, garlic salt, and soy garden magarine

:)

cheers

fragge

Stephanie Sep 8, 2008 10:20 PM HI!!! new girl

hello, I am a thirty year old momma, and i have just read the book skinny B*tch. Totally opened up my eyes to the poisons and cruelty our gov. is putting on us. SO, i am trying hard as heck to go vegan. I have rid us of meat and dairy. But, im hungry!! What do i do to make this transition easier. We have the soy milk, we have the garden burgers. Got the fruit, lettuce, dressings. But i need more variety. what the heck do i do with tofu? It looks intriguing! I need some help here and i hope i have come to the right place!!!!

you're bored in retirement cuz your energies drained away, your money had no answer, you just still want more! your life was never different then the guy next door!

all your neighbors are competitors, where'd you all go wrong? there never was a mountain to climb. potential friends are now your enemies, where'd you all go wrong? there never was a mountain to climb.

hi, this page has lots of recipes:http://www.theppk.com/and this one is particular is getting prepared a lot at my house:http://www.postpunkkitchen.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=15959

its super easy, kids will like it, and its homemade and cheap! enjoy and welcome, blake On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Stephanie <queensteph77 wrote:

hello, I am a thirty year old momma, and i have just read the book

skinny B*tch. Totally opened up my eyes to the poisons and cruelty our

gov. is putting on us. SO, i am trying hard as heck to go vegan. I have

rid us of meat and dairy. But, im hungry!! What do i do to make this

transition easier. We have the soy milk, we have the garden burgers.

Got the fruit, lettuce, dressings. But i need more variety. what the

heck do i do with tofu? It looks intriguing! I need some help here and

i hope i have come to the right place!!!!