IndiaDivine.org

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey and thanks for enviting me to this group. So, I have only recently decided to go vegan. It's kind of a By-Chance situation. I was waiting for my dog to get out of the vet office and decided to go to the Books A Million next door to kill some time. I got a smoothie and just sat down, as I was looking around I spotted the Skinny Bitch book and I just had to pick it up. I finished the 1st 3 chapters in the store. Of course I bought it and finished the rest the next day. Since then I have been doing lots of researce on-line and have read some books from the local library. Changing what I am eating has been the easy part. I have never been a big meat eater and I love veggies already, so not a big deal for me. The hard part is dealing with the critizism I am getting from my husband and his

parents. Who by-the-way have a freezer that contains a 400 lb hog they killed and had butchered and who still think the Adkins diet may work. It's gross. So, I would love to know just how ya'll deal with this kind of situation. What should I tell everyone? How should I react?