IndiaDivine.org

Thank you for simple meal ideas!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you all for responding with so many good ideas. I am compiling a list of all these ideas so I'll never be caught short again. Thanks again to Nina and Fraggle for your good ideas. Thank you Blake for the great websites and your encouragement. Thank you Flower child for suggesting all the ethnic variety of beans, frozen veggie stir fry and websites. Peter I have never heard of beans on toast with HP sauce I will have to try it. Thank you Yarrow for the many wonderful recipe ideas. Thanks to Arbarak for the wonderful Philipino recipe idea and to Jo for your comment on the importance of beans and nuts. You all seem like such nice people. I am glad I found you.

Raven --- On Mon, 10/20/08, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: please help with beans Date: Monday, October 20, 2008, 6:41 AM

That's good - I have beans or nuts just about every day :-)Jo'Eat more beans' to stop cancer Beans contain a potent anti-cancer compound A diet rich in beans, nuts and cereals could be a way to prevent cancer, believe UK researchers.

I picked up an inexpensive cookbook the other day with lots of great sounding, cheap & easy recipies. It's called "Students Go Vegan" They have it on Amazon for as little as $2.50 plus shipping.

-

ravenflight

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:36 AM

Thank you all for responding with so many good ideas. I am compiling a list of all these ideas so I'll never be caught short again. Jo'Eat more beans' to stop cancer Beans contain a potent anti-cancer compound A diet rich in beans, nuts and cereals could be a way to prevent cancer, believe UK researchers.

I hope you get lots of lovely recipes from it.

Jo

, <nina92116 wrote:

>

> I picked up an inexpensive cookbook the other day with lots of

great sounding, cheap & easy recipies. It's called " Students Go

Vegan " They have it on Amazon for as little as $2.50 plus shipping.

>

>

> -

> ravenflight

>

> Monday, October 20, 2008 6:36 AM

> Thank you for simple meal ideas!

>

>

> Thank you all for responding with so many good ideas. I am

compiling a list of all these ideas so I'll never be caught short

again.

> Jo

>

> 'Eat more beans' to stop cancer

>

> Beans contain a potent anti-cancer compound

> A diet rich in beans, nuts and cereals could be a way to

prevent

> cancer, believe UK researchers.

>

>

>

>

> .

>

Nina, thank you so much for telling me about the book. I am going to order it right now.

Raven--- On Tue, 10/21/08, nina92116 <nina92116 wrote:

nina92116 <nina92116Re: Thank you for simple meal ideas! Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 2:08 AM

I picked up an inexpensive cookbook the other day with lots of great sounding, cheap & easy recipies. It's called "Students Go Vegan" They have it on Amazon for as little as $2.50 plus shipping.

-

ravenflight

@gro ups.com

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:36 AM

Thank you all for responding with so many good ideas. I am compiling a list of all these ideas so I'll never be caught short again. Jo'Eat more beans' to stop cancer Beans contain a potent anti-cancer compound A diet rich in beans, nuts and cereals could be a way to prevent cancer, believe UK researchers.