IndiaDivine.org

Weather/Season

Rate this topic

Guest guest

beer season...

umm...spring and summer

autumn is horrible. it starts raining, the tomato plants stop producing in the garden. the only good thing is that oktoberfest and pumpkin beers start coming out.

winter.bleh..cold, windy, rainy. no thanx.

fraggle

heartwerk Nov 11, 2008 11:40 PM Re: Weather

I like the cool weather - autumn is my favourite season.Which season is everyone elses' favourite?Jo , <nina92116 wrote:>> Not me - my favorite weather is cool and windy. Rain doesn't ruin it either. Perfect days for long walks, coming home to an nice pot of hot tea. Sheer bliss to me.> > - > Peter VV > > Tuesday, November 11, 2008 12:08 PM> Re: Weather> > > > Much the same, I dont mind wind, and I dont mind rain, just hate the two together.....:)> > > Peter vv> .>

For in a Republic, who is “the country� Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Mark Twain

Autumn and spring are my favorite seasons. These seasons are the mildest in temperature, although usually it can be very hard to tell when fall ends and winter begins.

I love gray, rainy days! I see sun a LOT and get tired of the heat.

Elaine

“Do not be who you thought you were; be who you wish you were.” — from Neale Walsch’s book Friendship with God