IndiaDivine.org

Panera

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sorry, i nerver even heard of the place.

tho, after a quick online search i found one in SF.

anyways, they list salads on their cafe menu, and they also list this

Low-Fat Vegetarian Garden Vegetable Carrot, onion, potato, corn, spinach, red pepper, zucchini and tomato simmered with pasta, navy beans and lima beans in a flavorful vegetarian broth. Served Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

like i said tho, never even heard of the place, so i'd definately ask. they had a vegetable sandwich as well, but i know nothing about thier bread, and their ingredient list made me cross eyed immediately on some of their brands. the country artisan loaf looked ok, from a quick peek, the foccacia didn't.

and a trademarked pepper on the vegetable sandwich just made me turn it off.

hahahahhaahha

cheers

fraggle

Caryn Dugan Nov 25, 2008 11:48 AM Panera

Hello all-Tomorrow I have a business lunch at Panera. Off hand, do you know if anything there is vegan?Thanks,CarynSTL, MO

For in a Republic, who is “the country� Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Mark Twain

Yup. Check out their site, which has a list of ingredients. Some of their breads are vegan and some are not:www.panera.comI usually get the Mediterranean with no cheese on I forgot what bread...gah.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Caryn Dugan <duganck wrote:

Hello all-

Tomorrow I have a business lunch at Panera. Off hand, do you know if

anything there is vegan?

Thanks,

Caryn

STL, MO

---

To send an email to -! Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join

( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

There is Panera here where I live and I will eat their salads, minus

whatever meat is listed, as well as their black bean vegetarian soup.

As far as I know this soup is vegan and it's delicious. If someone

tells me otherwise I will be truly disappointed.

You should have a few options to choose from though.

Debra

, " Blue Rose " <bluerose156 wrote:

>

> Yup. Check out their site, which has a list of ingredients. Some

of their

> breads are vegan and some are not:

>

> www.panera.com

>

> I usually get the Mediterranean with no cheese on I forgot what

bread...gah.

>

> On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Caryn Dugan <duganck wrote:

>

> > Hello all-

> > Tomorrow I have a business lunch at Panera. Off hand, do you know if

> > anything there is vegan?

> > Thanks,

> > Caryn

> > STL, MO

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> > To send an email to -!

> > Groups Links

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> --

> AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156

> http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com

> ~

> Boston_Gothic

> Boston_Mystic

> Boston-Pagans

>

according to their website it looks ok

when in doubt, ask at the counter

:)

Low-Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Plump black beans simmered in a spicy vegetarian broth with onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, garlic and cumin. Served Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.

dadiemert Nov 25, 2008 9:43 PM Re: Panera

There is Panera here where I live and I will eat their salads, minuswhatever meat is listed, as well as their black bean vegetarian soup.As far as I know this soup is vegan and it's delicious. If someonetells me otherwise I will be truly disappointed.You should have a few options to choose from though.Debra , "Blue Rose" <bluerose156 wrote:>> Yup. Check out their site, which has a list of ingredients. Someof their> breads are vegan and some are not:> > www.panera.com> > I usually get the Mediterranean with no cheese on I forgot whatbread...gah.> > On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 2:48 PM, Caryn Dugan <duganck wrote:> > > Hello all-> > Tomorrow I have a business lunch at Panera. Off hand, do you know if> > anything there is vegan?> > Thanks,> > Caryn> > STL, MO> >> >> > ---> >> > To send an email to -!> > Groups Links> >> >> >> >> > > -- > AIM: A Blue Rose 156 YM: blue_rose_156> http://x-bluerose-x.livejournal.com> ~> Boston_Gothic> Boston_Mystic> Boston-Pagans>

For in a Republic, who is “the country� Is it the Government which is for the moment in the saddle? Why, the Government is merely a servant—merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a patriot and who isn’t. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Mark Twain