Christmas lunch at work

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What's everyone doing for works Christmas lunches this year (sorry

Fraggle).

I'm not going to our official departments lunch as it was too

expensive. £27,plus a 10% surcharge, plus a drink. Some of us are

doing a buffet in the department instead, which should work out quite

well, as we can bring our own items like hummous and crudites, etc.

Jo

Indian for me, I organised it to make sure I will get vegan food.Picey though at 20 quid , but should be good........

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Sent: Thursday, 27 November, 2008 7:50:54 AM Christmas lunch at work

What's everyone doing for works Christmas lunches this year (sorry Fraggle).I'm not going to our official departments lunch as it was too expensive. £27,plus a 10% surcharge, plus a drink. Some of us are doing a buffet in the department instead, which should work out quite well, as we can bring our own items like hummous and crudites, etc.Jo

Christmas lunches?

Maybe this is a UK thing. At my company, we're having a holiday party after work, and the office manager went out of her way to go over the catering menu with me to make sure there's food there I can eat. We have a few vegetarians and one gluten-allergic person, so it's a very friendly place in regards to food restrictions. I lucked out in that regard....

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:50 AM, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

What's everyone doing for works Christmas lunches this year (sorryFraggle).I'm not going to our official departments lunch as it was too

expensive. £27,plus a 10% surcharge, plus a drink. Some of us aredoing a buffet in the department instead, which should work out quitewell, as we can bring our own items like hummous and crudites, etc.Jo

---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /

<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join

( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured

<*>

Well done. It will most likely be delicious. I hope you enjoy it.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:30 PM

Re: Christmas lunch at work

Indian for me, I organised it to make sure I will get vegan food.Picey though at 20 quid , but should be good........

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Sent: Thursday, 27 November, 2008 7:50:54 AM Christmas lunch at work

What's everyone doing for works Christmas lunches this year (sorry Fraggle).I'm not going to our official departments lunch as it was too expensive. £27,plus a 10% surcharge, plus a drink. Some of us are doing a buffet in the department instead, which should work out quite well, as we can bring our own items like hummous and crudites, etc.Jo

There are some departments going out in the evening, but for me, evenings are for spending with my husband, not work colleagues. Each to their own.

It's good that you have other people who think about what they eat. I hope you have a good time.

Jo

-

Blue Rose

Friday, November 28, 2008 4:52 AM

Christmas lunches?

Maybe this is a UK thing. At my company, we're having a holiday party after work, and the office manager went out of her way to go over the catering menu with me to make sure there's food there I can eat. We have a few vegetarians and one gluten-allergic person, so it's a very friendly place in regards to food restrictions. I lucked out in that regard....

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 2:50 AM, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

What's everyone doing for works Christmas lunches this year (sorryFraggle).I'm not going to our official departments lunch as it was tooexpensive. £27,plus a 10% surcharge, plus a drink. Some of us aredoing a buffet in the department instead, which should work out quitewell, as we can bring our own items like hummous and crudites, etc.Jo---To send an email to -

Yep booked for 05:30 too, so I dont have to spend all my life with work colleagues!

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Friday, 28 November, 2008 11:38:14 AMRe: Christmas lunch at work

Well done. It will most likely be delicious. I hope you enjoy it.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:30 PM

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comThursday, 27 November, 2008 7:50:54 AM Christmas lunch at work