IndiaDivine.org

Hey Peter....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I`m causing trouble again,

I sent a copy of your e-mail regarding the Bristol Fayre, and this was the reply ...............

Dear Peter

This has been passed to me to respond to.

I can confirm that only one person (also a Peter, but with a different Surname and e-mail address) has e-mailed in to complain about the Bristol Vegan Festival coverage in the magazine and I have received no letter from you until this one. When did you send your letter or e-mail?

I can also confirm that we sponsored the London Vegan Festival for £1,000 which is the same amount as the Bristol Vegan Festival. We also sponsored lots of other festivals this year including the Manchester Vegan Festival, the East Midlands Vegan Festival and the West Midlands Vegan Festival.

Kind regards

Rosamund Raha

Head of Information

The Vegan Society

Peter vv

I wouldn't take too much notice of the way the Vegan Society keeps its records.

I (I'm not a member of the Vegan Society) once ordered a vegan drum for Peter through the Vegan Society. It was for a birthday present for him. The idiots sent the invoice to Peter, presumably because he was a member!!!!! No surprise for him about his birthday present. I was b****y annoyed with them, and haven't bought anything from them since. They came up with all sorts of excuses when I compained.

Maybe they just don't read their emails.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Monday, December 01, 2008 8:20 PM

Re: Hey Peter....

I sent a copy of your e-mail regarding the Bristol Fayre, and this was the reply ...............

Dear Peter

I can confirm that only one person (also a Peter, but with a different Surname and e-mail address) has e-mailed in to complain about the Bristol Vegan Festival coverage in the magazine and I have received no letter from you until this one. When did you send your letter or e-mail?

I can also confirm that we sponsored the London Vegan Festival for £1,000 which is the same amount as the Bristol Vegan Festival. We also sponsored lots of other festivals this year including the Manchester Vegan Festival, the East Midlands Vegan Festival and the West Midlands Vegan Festival.

Kind regards

Rosamund Raha

Head of Information

The Vegan Society

Peter vv

Please feel free to argue with them. I don't have time to waste on it.

-

Peter VV

Dear Peter

Kind regards

Rosamund Raha

Head of Information

The Vegan Society

Peter vv

Dont mind if I do!

Peter vv

Peter <metalscarab Sent: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008 9:08:27 AMRe: Hey Peter....

Please feel free to argue with them. I don't have time to waste on it.

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

I sent a copy of your e-mail regarding the Bristol Fayre, and this was the reply ............ ...

Dear Peter

Kind regards

Rosamund Raha

Head of Information

The Vegan Society

Peter vv