It's time we are shown in a positive light in films, TV, and videos

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey, everyone!

I am an animal rights and vegan activist, and have been most of my life. I

started my life

as a 2nd generation vegetarian, and now have been vegan for half my life. It is

now my

intention that at least 75% of my diet be raw from now on.

It seems to me, and others, that it is time that vegetarians, vegans, and animal

rights

activists be portrayed in a positive light in feature films and TV programs.

Let's face it, there are millions of vegetarians and vegans around the world,

and many of

us are insulted by being portrayed in films and TV shows as pale, 85 pound

hippies that

look sickly and need a murdered farm animal's carcass and dairy products to feel

better.

Environmentalists and animal rights activists are usually portrayed as kooks,

too.

A bunch of vegetarian film and video cast and crew members have gotten together

and

now we plan on changing all that.

Imagine heroic films like 'Rocky,' dramatic films like 'The Breakfast Club,'

romantic

comedies like 'Serendipity,' and more --- except the main characters are

obviously animal

rights activists and vegetarians or vegans. That is what we plan to do. The

positive

examples will do more to promote our positive lifestyle than all the horrific

slaughterhouse videos on You Tube.

Thanks to financial gifts from vegetarians, vegans, and animal rights activists,

we have

already begun production on two positive, uplifting, educational, and fun

documentaries.

We also have two feature films in development and a series of " cooking videos. "

I don't want to go against forum protocol and post any more information here

unless it is

requested, but if anyone has any ideas for scripts, or has completed scripts, or

supports

this idea, please let me know. We are on the same team and our intentions and

expectations are high.

Imagine what the world would be like in the future if everyone is vegan.

Let's make a positive difference.

Keep up the great work!

Cardinal

Hi Cardinal, and welcome.

Peter vv

greenlightflix <greenlightflix Sent: Wednesday, 10 December, 2008 10:32:11 PM It's time we are shown in a positive light in films, TV, and videos

Hey, everyone!I am an animal rights and vegan activist, and have been most of my life. I started my life as a 2nd generation vegetarian, and now have been vegan for half my life. It is now my intention that at least 75% of my diet be raw from now on. It seems to me, and others, that it is time that vegetarians, vegans, and animal rights activists be portrayed in a positive light in feature films and TV programs. Let's face it, there are millions of vegetarians and vegans around the world, and many of us are insulted by being portrayed in films and TV shows as pale, 85 pound hippies that look sickly and need a murdered farm animal's carcass and dairy products to feel better. Environmentalists and animal rights activists are usually portrayed as kooks, too. A bunch of vegetarian film and video cast and crew members have gotten together and now we plan on changing all that.Imagine heroic

films like 'Rocky,' dramatic films like 'The Breakfast Club,' romantic comedies like 'Serendipity, ' and more --- except the main characters are obviously animal rights activists and vegetarians or vegans. That is what we plan to do. The positive examples will do more to promote our positive lifestyle than all the horrific slaughterhouse videos on You Tube.Thanks to financial gifts from vegetarians, vegans, and animal rights activists, we have already begun production on two positive, uplifting, educational, and fun documentaries. We also have two feature films in development and a series of "cooking videos."I don't want to go against forum protocol and post any more information here unless it is requested, but if anyone has any ideas for scripts, or has completed scripts, or supports this idea, please let me know. We are on the same team and our intentions and expectations are high. Imagine

what the world would be like in the future if everyone is vegan.Let's make a positive difference.Keep up the great work!Cardinal