IndiaDivine.org

Do you Care2?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977534894

December 14, 2008 01:01 AM EST views: 50 | rating: 10/10 (1 vote) | comments: 1

In case you don't know, Care2 is an online community of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world. It is a great resource for people who want to connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, share stories or learn more about current events. Care2 just launched an inspirational new feature, "Causes We Care About," to help people learn more about social issues. Expert bloggers post news and commentary about eight important issues-animal welfare, global warming, the environment, politics, health policy, human rights, women's rights, and civil rights.

Because I'm a longtime vegan and animal rights advocate with years of experience writing about animal and environmental issues, I will be helping to shape the discussion on those causes. I posted my first blog today and I would like to share it with you too: http://www.care2.com/causes/animal-welfare/blog/the-tide-is-turning-for-animal/.

I encourage everyone to join care2, and comment not only on my blog and other animal welfare posts, but also on the other worthwhile causes that impact us all. We can never have too many "communities" of people who are making the world a friendlier, more just place.

Peter vv