IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Vegan Music Festival-A Report. 8ft Sativa and some...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

this is great news for the nz vegan band 8ft sativa.... now on the opening page of the 12th international vegan festival in rio, brazil... fantastic... go see...

can anyone send me the lyrics so i can post them up?

thanks marly... u rock!!!

lovelife...

colin sky

- Marly Winckler - SVB

colin sky

Cc: Helga D'Havé ; Shankar Narayan ; shahnandi ; ramya ; Sue.howard ; Dr_ebadi2000 ; Ahmad_zahrazola ; guptashalabh1 ; hug2804 ; vincentsoosai ; jaynistar ; h_hallows ; becki_hallows ; shirley.stones ; yaelkm ; thefabulousfifi ; hobdell ; invegsoc ; udupabv ; xarkadydarellx ; kirsten ; shannade ; martinlake ; rclavoro ; anarang2 ; theduas ; dan ; vegtraveldc ; zalan ; Karin.Gunnarsson ; brenda.kranz ; rpaxinos ; goodheartvejji70 ; emailkarthik ; naidushoba ; rish ; nikunjs ; subra.sivarajah ; beeswax_lanterns ; manish202 ; marly.winkler ; vkiran77 ; sonal_greens ; veganlaxmeesh ; Mohan.Santhanam ; rakesh.bhargava ; nickoballard1 ; karingunnarsson ; mail ; phoenixphilms ; vclarke ; stephen_walsh

Monday, January 26, 2009 3:42 AM

Re: Vegan Music Festival-A Report

hi colin,i put the video in the front page of my site - sitioVEG - about 5000 visits everyday - at www.vegetarianismo.com.brs

2009/1/22 colin sky <colinsky

thanks helga, posted the indian vid, which i thought was excellent on my facebook site addressed to all my non-vege friends... i watched two of the other vids but had somewhat of a language problem with some..;-) u should look at this excellent vid too... on vege

though i am soon off to blend together a courgette from the garden and some garlic from there too.. and some cashew nuts and make me a dip, inspired by the first vid on cooking... oh how prepared and organized they are...he he... i have the shocking approach... much to the disdain of some pros... he he again...

the meat wrapped human friends vid was great... well done all of u... wished i was there... ;-)

oh yeah here's my vege show...link

and yeah its unpro alex... so beware!!! in truth i absolutely refused any rehearsal or to plan the demo in anyway... it was an vegan amateur vid guy and me having some impromptu fun... take me or leave me... this is my life and i am not changing for anyone...

oh it was for alt tv... i imagined everyone watching it would be sitting there with a six pack of beer... i didn't expect it to go you tubing.... he he...

i intend this year to be a much happier person... hence... i want very few hassles... i am going to sit back and enjoy the civilisation show as it falls to pieces roaring along at the moment in the wrong direction>>>

now going vege, looking after the environment... that is where it is at for me... and where i focus...

thanks helga for your inspirational post... ;-)

lovelife...

colin sky

ps hope the links work...

-

Helga D'Havé

colin sky

Cc: Shankar Narayan ; shahnandi ; ramya ; Sue.howard ; Dr_ebadi2000 ; Ahmad_zahrazola ; guptashalabh1 ; hug2804 ; vincentsoosai ; jaynistar ; h_hallows ; becki_hallows ; shirley.stones ; yaelkm ; thefabulousfifi ; hobdell ; invegsoc ; udupabv ; xarkadydarellx ; kirsten ; shannade ; martinlake ; rclavoro ; anarang2 ; theduas ; dan ; vegtraveldc ; zalan ; Karin.Gunnarsson ; brenda.kranz ; rpaxinos ; svb ; goodheartvejji70 ; emailkarthik ; naidushoba ; rish ; nikunjs ; subra.sivarajah ; beeswax_lanterns ; manish202 ; marly.winkler ; vkiran77 ; sonal_greens ; veganlaxmeesh ; Mohan.Santhanam ; rakesh.bhargava ; marly.winckler ; nickoballard1 ; karingunnarsson ; mail ; phoenixphilms ; vclarke ; stephen_walsh

Thursday, January 22, 2009 11:38 AM

Re: Vegan Music Festival-A Report

Hi all,Some veg news that may interest or inspire some of you :)1. A video on veg and environment that may be interesting especially for the Indians on the mailing list, maybe to use for spreading the message of veg...http://www.vimeo.com/2686991It's funny; it is made by the followers that also built the giant Akshardam temple in Delhi, of which I have nice memories: it's more a combination of a theme park and temple, and also in Akshardam I remember I was astonished as to see how much they stressed the message of veg !2. Some ideas to spread the veg message: make your own cooking video (I know Colin has also experience with that - I don't, but our veg Society EVA has since a short while). You probably can't understand it, but just have a glance and become inspired :) The first video got already a nice intro, the second want is better hosted I feelhttp://www.vegetarisme.be/index.php?option=com_content & view=article & id=6853. A few EVA members participated in an animal rights action of our national animal rights group Bite Back. We were anonymously since as you know animal rights is not EVA's field and we just wanted to help our friends at Bite Back in making the action more vivid by using our freshly-made animal costumes. I feel the action was marvellous; two Bite Back boys were wrapped up naked in cellophane as if they were meat and the label was saying "human meat " - with price per kg, bar code and all. Many people stopped and had a close look, often marvelled/shocked, so it really rang a bell with many shoppers (it was around Christmas we did the action, in the main shopping street, so masses of people passing by). Maybe an idea for some of you, though lying in the cellophane naked for 2 hours in the cold was very hard, but the boys knew why they endured :) Some great pics can be seen here (I'm the cow :)http://www.biteback.be/tools/slideshow.php?id=4885Great actions make great results :)Love,Helga

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.10/1905 - Release 20/01/2009 2:34 p.m.-- Marly Wincklerwww.vegetarianismo.com.brwww.svb.org.brwww.ivu.org

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.10.13/1914 - Release 24/01/2009 8:40 p.m.