IndiaDivine.org

Lots of lovely snow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We are home today - we've had snow overnight - it's about ten inches deep at present and still snowing :-) It is good to be off work, but not for too long I hope.

Jo

saw on the news that it has brought London to a halt....

"jo.heartwork" Feb 2, 2009 1:50 AM Lots of lovely snow

We are home today - we've had snow overnight - it's about ten inches deep at present and still snowing :-) It is good to be off work, but not for too long I hope.

Jo

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

Grrrrr.... it's hardly touched Bristol :(BBPeter2009/2/2 fraggle <EBbrewpunx

" jo.heartwork " Feb 2, 2009 1:50 AM

Lots of lovely snow

Jo

" Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we. "

--George W. Bush

The snow is deeper than any footwear I have. The local roads are deep in snow, and the buses and a lot of the trains aren't running. The forecast was for more heavy snow in this area this afternoon, but it has stopped so I reckon it will be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

Jo

-

fraggle

Monday, February 02, 2009 4:20 PM

Re: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

You are meant to get some this evening or overnight.

BBJo

-

Peter Kebbell

Monday, February 02, 2009 4:26 PM

Grrrrr.... it's hardly touched Bristol :(BBPeter

2009/2/2 fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>

Jo

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

Been snowing here since about 4 oclock, getting thick now.

whats so lovely about snow? its cold , wet, and very inconvenient...........bah humbug, bring on spring.........

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 4:46:56 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

The snow is deeper than any footwear I have. The local roads are deep in snow, and the buses and a lot of the trains aren't running. The forecast was for more heavy snow in this area this afternoon, but it has stopped so I reckon it will be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

"jo.heartwork" Feb 2, 2009 1:50 AM @gro ups.com Lots of lovely snow

Jo

--George W. Bush

It makes the countryside extremely beautiful - that's why it's lovely.

It is Imbolc today - first day of early spring :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

Monday, February 02, 2009 8:22 PM

whats so lovely about snow? its cold , wet, and very inconvenient...........bah humbug, bring on spring.........

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 4:46:56 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

looks more like winter to me!

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 11:28:34 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

whats so lovely about snow? its cold , wet, and very inconvenient. ......... .bah humbug, bring on spring...... ...

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 2 February, 2009 4:46:56 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

Punxsutawney Phil agrees with you..after they dragged him out of his box...................

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 10:49 AM Re: Lots of lovely snow

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 11:28:34 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

whats so lovely about snow? its cold , wet, and very inconvenient. ......... .bah humbug, bring on spring...... ...

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 2 February, 2009 4:46:56 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

In the depths of winter things are beginning to grow.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:49 PM

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009 11:28:34 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

ooooo er sounds vaguely erotic in a Barbara Cartland sort of way!, missed your calling Jo?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:56:32 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 2 February, 2009 11:28:34 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

Ah - I haven't read any Barbara Cartland - and who says I've missed anything at all :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:07 PM

ooooo er sounds vaguely erotic in a Barbara Cartland sort of way!, missed your calling Jo?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:56:32 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comMonday, 2 February, 2009 11:28:34 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

You and your trick questions...........

I dont know , who?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:22:10 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Ah - I haven't read any Barbara Cartland - and who says I've missed anything at all :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:56:32 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush

LOL - May you be as happy as me :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:42 PM

You and your trick questions...........

I dont know , who?

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:22:10 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:56:32 PMRe: Lots of lovely snow

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

Jo

-

fraggle

@gro ups.com

Jo

--George W. Bush