IndiaDivine.org

thought of the day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On its way................

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:21:16 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

Yep - I'll have a hug.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:42 PM

Re: Re: thought of the day

menage et trois?

hahaha

plenty of hugs for everyone who wants them.

Jo want a hug?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 8:39:43 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

ok, now you two get a room....

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 12:33 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: thought of the day

Hey Blake! , send a hug over here will you?

Peter vv

Blake Wilson <mbw@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 8:05:29 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

what does paganism have to do with hugging? do you think non pagans don't hug?i hug people i don't know every sunday am at church. its a unity church and relatively non denominational, but they do hug. blake ps: i am an atheist, btw.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

I am not a negative person, and what I said was not negative. Also, being a Pagan, I tend to hug lots of people :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 6:40 PM

Too much negativity on here today. Come on Jo, give everyone a hug!!!

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 12:17:12 PM Re: thought of the day

I don't think that affection for just a few people is a restriction - in fact, if you loved everyone the same, would your love be spread so thin that it wasn't actually love at all? Love and compassion are definitely different. I agree with compassion for all, but am glad that I love only a few. I could not possibly love everyone/thing. I don't even like everyone!Jo@gro ups.com, "herbzone" <herbzone@.. .> wrote:>> "A human being is part of a whole, called by us "Universe", a part > limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and > feelings as something seperated from the rest-a kind of optical > delusion of our consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for > us,restricting us to our personal

desires and to affection for a few > persons nearest to us.> Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our > circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of > nature in its beauty.">

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

I love lamp

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:14:05 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

Why - how many people do you love?

I wouldn't pretend to love people I don't - what would be the point. If you knew me you would also know that I am far from sad.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:09 PM

"am glad that I love only a few", sounds desperately sad......... ....:(

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:53:53 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

I am not a negative person, and what I said was not negative. Also, being a Pagan, I tend to hug lots of people :-)

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 12:17:12 PM Re: thought of the day

I don't think that affection for just a few people is a restriction - in fact, if you loved everyone the same, would your love be spread so thin that it wasn't actually love at all? Love and compassion are definitely different. I agree with compassion for all, but am glad that I love only a few. I could not possibly love everyone/thing. I don't even like everyone!Jo@gro ups.com, "herbzone" <herbzone@.. .> wrote:>> "A human being is part of a whole, called by us "Universe", a part > limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and > feelings as something seperated from the rest-a kind of optical > delusion of our consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for > us,restricting us to our personal

desires and to affection for a few > persons nearest to us.> Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our > circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of > nature in its beauty.">

That was lovely - thanks.

Jo

-

Peter VV

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:42 PM

On its way................

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:21:16 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

Yep - I'll have a hug.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:42 PM

menage et trois?

hahaha

plenty of hugs for everyone who wants them.

Jo want a hug?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 8:39:43 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

ok, now you two get a room....

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 12:33 PM @gro ups.com Re: Re: thought of the day

Hey Blake! , send a hug over here will you?

Peter vv

Blake Wilson <mbw@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 8:05:29 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

what does paganism have to do with hugging? do you think non pagans don't hug?i hug people i don't know every sunday am at church. its a unity church and relatively non denominational, but they do hug. blake ps: i am an atheist, btw.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:53 PM, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

I don't think that affection for just a few people is a restriction - in fact, if you loved everyone the same, would your love be spread so thin that it wasn't actually love at all? Love and compassion are definitely different. I agree with compassion for all, but am glad that I love only a few. I could not possibly love everyone/thing. I don't even like everyone!Jo@gro ups.com, "herbzone" <herbzone@.. .> wrote:>> "A human being is part of a whole, called by us "Universe", a part > limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and > feelings as something seperated from the rest-a kind of optical > delusion of our consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for > us,restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few > persons nearest to us.> Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our > circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of > nature in its beauty.">

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

Who/what is lamp???Jo

-

Peter VV

Wednesday, February 04, 2009 6:48 PM

I love lamp

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 11:14:05 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

Why - how many people do you love?

I wouldn't pretend to love people I don't - what would be the point. If you knew me you would also know that I am far from sad.

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 8:09 PM

"am glad that I love only a few", sounds desperately sad......... ....:(

Peter vv

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 7:53:53 PMRe: Re: thought of the day

Jo

-

Peter VV

@gro ups.com

Peter vv

I don't think that affection for just a few people is a restriction - in fact, if you loved everyone the same, would your love be spread so thin that it wasn't actually love at all? Love and compassion are definitely different. I agree with compassion for all, but am glad that I love only a few. I could not possibly love everyone/thing. I don't even like everyone!Jo@gro ups.com, "herbzone" <herbzone@.. .> wrote:>> "A human being is part of a whole, called by us "Universe", a part > limited in time and space. We experience ourselves, our thoughts and > feelings as something seperated from the rest-a kind of optical > delusion of our consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for > us,restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few > persons nearest to us.> Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our > circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of > nature in its beauty.">