sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERS

Millennium Restaurant

580 Geary Street

San Francisco, CA

millennium

map

4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium

Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm

$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )

Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open table

Millennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic

brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA,

UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate

Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm.

Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.

Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts

of organic food production, small farms, sustainable agriculture, recycling and

composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic

whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created

out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to

state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

Whats the Bison chocolate stout like?

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunxvegan chat Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:28:13 PM one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERSMillennium Restaurant 580 Geary StreetSan Francisco, CA415.345.3900millenniummap4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open tableMillennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA, UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm. Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production, small farms, sustainable

agriculture, recycling and composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

pretty good

tho, Daniel has changed the recipe several times...

and bloody well moved where he brews it half a dozen times it seems.

i miss the old Bison...

ah well.

more cocoa-like then chocolately i'd say. very smooth. dense head which lasts a long time.

they make a Honey-Basil ale that we plan on trying to duplicate with agave nectar instead of honey...

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 1:31 PM Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>vegan chat Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:28:13 PM one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERSMillennium Restaurant 580 Geary StreetSan Francisco, CA415.345.3900millenniummap4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open tableMillennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA, UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm. Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production, small farms, sustainable agriculture, recycling and composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

oh, beer and millenium restaurant in the same sentence...hell, the same event! same table even!heaven, i'm in heaven....blake On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:28 PM, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERS

Millennium Restaurant

580 Geary Street

San Francisco, CA

millennium

map

4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium

Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm

$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )

Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open table

Millennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA, UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm. Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.

Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production, small farms, sustainable agriculture, recycling and composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

why do you torture me like this?.....................you know where I live for bachus sake!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:53:59 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

pretty good

i miss the old Bison...

ah well.

more cocoa-like then chocolately i'd say. very smooth. dense head which lasts a long time.

they make a Honey-Basil ale that we plan on trying to duplicate with agave nectar instead of honey...

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 1:31 PM @gro ups.com Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:28:13 PM one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERSMillennium Restaurant 580 Geary StreetSan Francisco, CA415.345.3900millenniummap4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open tableMillennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA, UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm. Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production, small farms, sustainable

agriculture, recycling and composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

you asked me what it was like???!!!!

you want me to fib to ya?

when i get some money together, i'll send you a care package....

sheeesh

not my fault you live in isinglass-land

Peter VV Feb 4, 2009 10:55 AM Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

why do you torture me like this?.....................you know where I live for bachus sake!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:53:59 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

pretty good

i miss the old Bison...

ah well.

Peter VV Feb 3, 2009 1:31 PM @gro ups.com Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>vegan chat <@gro ups.com>Tuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:28:13 PM one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sf] FEBRUARY 6 & 7 • MILLENIUM 4 COURSE VEGETARIAN AND ORGANIC BEER DINNERSMillennium Restaurant 580 Geary StreetSan Francisco, CA415.345.3900millenniummap4 Course Vegetarian Beer Dinner with all Organic Brews at Millennium Friday and Saturday, February 6th and 7th; 5:30pm-9:30pm$45 ( add $20 for the four beer pairings )Space is limited, reservations at 415.345.3900 or on open tableMillennium Restaurant is offering a four course beer dinner with all organic brews, featuring their wonderful vegetarian food pairings with Eel River IPA, UnCommon Brewer's Siamese Twin, UnCommon brewer's Porter and Bison Chocolate Stout. The menu is available throughout service from 5:30pm through 9:30pm. Availability will be limited so reservations are suggested.Millennium Restaurant is dedicated to supporting the essential earthly concepts of organic food production, small farms, sustainable agriculture, recycling and composting. We cook with fresh produce delivered every day, and choose organic whenever possible. We believe that a gourmet dining experience can be created out of vegetarian, healthy, and environmentally friendly foods. We are proud to state that our restaurant is completely free of genetically modified foods.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

--George W. Bush

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

If we had pound for every swim bladder, we wouldnt have a recession.........

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Wednesday, 4 February, 2009 7:02:12 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sheeesh

Peter VV Feb 4, 2009 10:55 AM @gro ups.com Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

why do you torture me like this?....... ......... .....you know where I live for bachus sake!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:53:59 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

pretty good

i miss the old Bison...

ah well.

Peter vv

--George W. Bush

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

no, just hyper-infation

:)

Peter VV Feb 4, 2009 12:01 PM Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

If we had pound for every swim bladder, we wouldnt have a recession.........

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> Sent: Wednesday, 4 February, 2009 7:02:12 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

sheeesh

Peter VV Feb 4, 2009 10:55 AM @gro ups.com Re: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

why do you torture me like this?....... ......... .....you know where I live for bachus sake!

Peter vv

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>@gro ups.comTuesday, 3 February, 2009 9:53:59 PMRe: one of the many many many events scheduled for SF Beer week

pretty good

i miss the old Bison...

ah well.

Peter vv

--George W. Bush

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)