IndiaDivine.org

A Sweet Vegan Giveaway Just in time for Valentine’s Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Sweet Vegan Giveaway Just in time for Valentine’s Day

In honor of her third blogoversary at Bittersweet, Hannah Kaminsky is giving away two copies of her Valentine-worthy cookbook, My Sweet Vegan. Every egg-free, dairy-free recipe within My Sweet Vegan is accompanied by a full-color photo. Those interested in winning, should leave a comment on the giveaway post on Bittersweet by February 14th. Since the holiday is better in twos, two winners will be chosen and announced on Valentine’s Day. For those who wish to give My Sweet Vegan to a loved one as a gift, or bake them a special treat for the occasion, it is available on Amazon, Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe, FARM USA, and via major bookstores and natural food retailers. After all, what heart wouldn’t melt over a Silken Chocolate Mousse Cake?

Bittersweet blog was created by Hannah Kaminsky while she was in high school to share her various crafts, from crocheted animals to food photography and recipes. The blog evolved into her first cookbook, My Sweet Vegan, before she had even graduated. Not only did Hannah achieve a major goal as possibly the youngest professionally-published vegan cookbook author, but she also reached new heights by also handling all of the beautiful food photography for the book in her own kitchen.

Hannah has since created two mini-ecookbooks, Mission Impossible Pies and Lunch Box Bites, and her next cookbook is near completion. For more information on My Sweet Vegan, see www.mysweetvegan.com.

Peter vv