IndiaDivine.org

Vegans vs. Meat Eaters: Who Gets Angrier?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.naturalnews.com/News_000726_butter_red_meat_vegans.html

Over the last couple of days, I receive a lot of angry email from vegans who blasted me for running a story about butter. They were a little too agitated to be true vegans, so I figure they must be sneaking an angry cow burger on the side from time to time.Anyway, they asked for a clarifying (ahem) statement on the butter issue, and here it is: I don't eat butter for lots of reasons, including the fact that butter makes you stink. (As in, odorifiously...) But I think margarine is a scam and if I were going to choose one, I'd choose butter over margarine.The reason the story ran on NaturalNews is because I like to include articles from people who have a variety of different views on food. I would even publish an article on why eating cheeseburgers and fries is good for you, if only someone who actually followed that practice still had any brains left to write with! ;-)When I post articles about the dangers of red meat, I get hate

mail from the meat eaters, too. I was thinking about posting a new article soon that would really confuse all the meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans, all at the same time! The headline?Grass-Fed Artificial Meat Grown in a Vat Fed by Plant Proteins Found to Increase Risk of Some Vegetarians Craving Red MeatTry to figure that one out... This is all in fun, of course. I remain a near-100% vegan diet follower myself and wouldn't touch red meat with a ten-foot pole (unless I got paid some bailout money for doing so).

Peter vv