IndiaDivine.org

ARF Newsletter March 09 enclosing our questioner for you. Colin Sky.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

lovelife...

colin sky

-

Dilip Bafna

colin sky

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:39 PM

Re: ARF Newsletter March 09

Dear Colin Sky,

Thank you for your compliment. Are you vegan? If yes, I am enclosing our questioner for you.

I know Praveen for 8 years now. He attends vegan party regularly.

Regards and best wishes, Dilip Bafna+91-98451 74630www.arfindia.orgwww.woodsaver.co.inwww.indianvegan.comGo Vegan. We have no right or need to use animals for food, wear and experimentation.

Congratulations. I am proud about you.

When did you turn vegan (preferably month & year)?

Somewhere around 2001? ( I was a part-time vegan before that, always trying to veganize meals up from being vegetarian...) and a vegan gardener, way before that... no manure or the harming of insects...

What hit you to turn Vegan? (The Source, Object and the Intensity with which it hit you got transformed)

The moment was realization^*!!!

Man get up early morning.

Milks cow.

Man gets up in morning.

Drinks cow.

Man comes home from work.

Eats cow.

Man is what he eats.

A vision of a people hooked on the exploitation of cows is lamentable...

i wanted no part of this.

All available information pointed towards a 100% vegetable based diet being the best for health and the environment. I would be an idiot not to heed the obvious.

What do you think you've accomplished?

Gained friends who are the best people in the world.

Am part of a world wide movement for a better world.

I am 100% satisfied with my life as a vegan.

I attended the 11th International Vegan Festival and spoke there in 07, Murdeshwar, India.

I have hope for the future and an awakenning world^*

Was there anything really hard to give up? No. It was all gains. when i went without at times it was a free lesson in control. It was all good. A character-building experience.

How old are you? 64

Best thing about your change of lifestyle? Physically feeling great. Socially having great vegan friends all around the world.

How much weight have you lost with your eating habits? i am now at the perfect weight for me, the same as when i was 20. I decided on this course 18 months ago and went from 10 stone, 10lbs - to 9 stone 2. My weight loss advice. Eat anything you like that is vegan but eat less. calory restriction is the best way to lose weight.

What is your favorite vegan dish? too many to possibly say. i love cooking and preparing vegan food.

What's your favorite vegan dessert? vegan ice cream and fruit. ok, add a few other nuts and treats...

Were your friends surprised? my wife threatened to leave me. i had gone too far.

Are your friends supportive of your choice now? yes.

Have you made any of your friend’s vegans? yes.

Are your parents and relatives supportive of your choice now? yes.

Are you encouraging them to be Vegan? no. their minds are made up to be non-vegan. of more interest to me is the person that wants to change than the relative that does not.

In the vegan tribe are family. not based on bloodlines, but mindlines^*

Did they try to tease and joke on you for being vegan? i am more likely to mock them.

Do you listen to different music? yes

Your favorite music? spirit rythm... made the word up.

Who's your favorite vegan group? worldvegansociety favouritism. i like the concept of a world vegan society,. sort of garden of edenish... also some cool members in it. there is another on facebook too. veganzchat is special, because it is nz and closer friends...

Your favorite vegan celebrity? Gandhi is now Vegan. he will have to be it. all vegans are celebs in my book. too many favs for a one special one...

Your favorite vegan sites you visited in internet? Mygroups

Have you received any negativity from other people around you? No.

The movement towards veganism is what is important.

And more important is the philosophy behind the diet.

A negative person has a problem with themselves.

I have little time for them. Never argue with an idiot.

If you are not married, would you prefer vegan patner?

Will you raise your kids as vegan?

Best and Worst part of being vegan? yin and yan tao... we learn from the worst parts and make the better parts better... ;-) being positive adds to the vegan experience. the worst and best parts are unimportant compared to the great direction>^* we are on...

Will you sent this questionnaire and propagate vegan among your friends, relatives and acquaintance? ok. seems a reasonable idea. regards to praveen. the guy is awesome bangalore legend... so is his dad....

Give your Address and Contact Number: colinsky sky.

Finish this and mail or post it to the below mentioned address:

Animal Rights Fund

6, Ranganayaki, 1st Main,

Sripuram, Seshadripuram,

Bangalore-560020. INDIA.

Mail it to me arfindia

-

colin sky

Dilip Bafna

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:18 AM

Re: ARF Newsletter March 09

hi dilip. great newsletter. ;-) well done. i sent it on to my friends. great pineapple recipe too.

do u know my friend vegan praveen?

keep well

lovelife...

colin sky

new zealand.

-

Dilip Bafna

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 4:31 AM

ARF Newsletter March 09

Dear Sir/Madam, Please be informed that Animal Rights Fund March '09 Issue, containing Vegans make better lovers.... is ready to your view. Do have a look at it and offer your valuable comments. Regards and best wishes,Dilip Bafna+91-98451 74630www.arfindia.orgwww.woodsaver.co.inwww.indianvegan.comGo Vegan. We have no right or need to use animals for food, wear and experimentation." You can view it as an attachment March 09_Newsletter.pdf

To stop ALL emails from ARF, India, reply via email with "remove" in the subject line. This e-mail was sent by: ARF, # 6, Ranganayaki, 1st Main, Sripuram, Seshadripuram, Bangalore - 560 020. INDIA.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.15/2004 - Release 03/16/09 07:04:00

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.238 / Virus Database: 270.11.18/2008 - Release 03/17/09 16:25:00