IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 4556

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Jo,

I don't know about the UK, but I find it interesting that the US government has not come right out and said (as a precaution), "Do NOT eat pork or pork products"

At least as far as I know, they have not said this. However, from watching spanish television I saw that the Mexican government has said this to everyone.

Anouk

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:55:25 AM Digest Number 4556There is 1 message in this issue.Topics in this digest:1a. Re: Flu jo.heartworkMessage______________________1a. Re: Flu Posted by: "jo.heartwork" jo.heartwork heartwerk Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am ((PDT))I know. I was listening to someone on the radio - someone from the World Health Authority, and they said

they hadn't yet discovered whether the flus were all the same or what yet, so I think it is our press that is trying to panic.BBJo

Guest guest

well, not condoning eating of lil piggies, you can't get swine flu from eating pork. swine flu, including the media darling now making the rounds, is airborne,. tho i suppose, eating pork lung tartar couldn't be could for one, for a whole variety of reasons, and definately not good for sir piggie.

now, working around pigs, if they have swine flu, that can spread it.. normally, humans aren't that suceptible to swine flu. but, flu's mutate. and eventually, one is gonna come around that is communicable more easily. like this one is apparently.

the mexican press is pushing that this current starin started in some small town, which happens to be surrounded by factory farmlots filled with pigs owned by the US company Smithklein.

Anouk Apr 27, 2009 2:31 PM Re: Digest Number 4556

Hi Jo,

I don't know about the UK, but I find it interesting that the US government has not come right out and said (as a precaution), "Do NOT eat pork or pork products"

At least as far as I know, they have not said this. However, from watching spanish television I saw that the Mexican government has said this to everyone.

Anouk

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:55:25 AM Digest Number 4556There is 1 message in this issue.Topics in this digest:1a. Re: Flu jo.heartworkMessage______________________1a. Re: Flu Posted by: "jo.heartwork" jo.heartwork heartwerk Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am ((PDT))I know. I was listening to someone on the radio - someone from the World Health Authority, and they said they hadn't yet discovered whether the flus were all the same or what yet, so I think it is our press that is trying to panic.BBJo

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

I did not know that. I haven't heard that recommendation in the UK either.

Jo

-

Anouk

Monday, April 27, 2009 10:31 PM

Re: Digest Number 4556

Hi Jo,

Anouk

Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:55:25 AM Digest Number 4556There is 1 message in this issue.Topics in this digest:1a. Re: Flu jo.heartworkMessage______________________1a. Re: Flu Posted by: "jo.heartwork" jo.heartwork heartwerk Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am ((PDT))I know. I was listening to someone on the radio - someone from the World Health Authority, and they said they hadn't yet discovered whether the flus were all the same or what yet, so I think it is our press that is trying to panic.BBJo

Guest guest

Havent heard any recommendations in the UK. I think the media like to work up a

lather.

, " jo.heartwork " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Anouk

>

> I did not know that. I haven't heard that recommendation in the UK either.

>

> Jo

>

>

> -

> Anouk

>

> Monday, April 27, 2009 10:31 PM

> Re: Digest Number 4556

Hi Jo,

>

> I don't know about the UK, but I find it interesting that the US government

has not come right out and said (as a precaution), " Do NOT eat pork or pork

products "

>

> At least as far as I know, they have not said this. However, from watching

spanish television I saw that the Mexican government has said this to everyone.

>

> Anouk

>

>

>

>

> " "

>

> Sunday, April 26, 2009 8:55:25 AM

> Digest Number 4556

>

> There is 1 message in this issue.

>

> Topics in this digest:

>

> 1a. Re: Flu

> jo.heartwork

>

>

> Message

> ______________________

> 1a. Re: Flu

> Posted by: " jo.heartwork " jo.heartwork heartwerk

> Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:33 am ((PDT))

>

> I know. I was listening to someone on the radio - someone from the World

Health Authority, and they said they hadn't yet discovered whether the flus were

all the same or what yet, so I think it is our press that is trying to panic.

>

> BB

> Jo

>