IndiaDivine.org

cheer leading the beautiful philosophy. Vegan.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hello

If We Can Sell Vegan as successfully as the System Can Sell Tamiflu...

its going to be a better and healthier world.. and richer... from 2009>^*

let's market our *own* beautiful philosophy... as successfully as they do...

vegan, the preferable, successful, opposite of Tflu. The fence at the top of the cliff... with great colourful, gardens... the beautiful philosophy. teach it breathe it be it. vegan proud and beautiful...

good day to u.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. Mark Twain - American Author

lovelife...

colin sky

Guest guest

While on this topic - I'm starting a non-profit organization. It's in the early development stages currently. I'll paste a link to my blog where I started an entry. Basically, the processed food world has billions of dollars in advertising revenue at their disposal. They can manipulate the image of completely unhealthy foods into " healthy choices. " And there is almost no resistance to these messages. However, if there is a nonprofit " vegan " organization raising money to get at least an occasional TV commercial out there, it could have impact. I want this group to promote local organic farming and urban farming, along with healthy unprocessed foods. This dramatically reduces rates of diseases like cancer and diabetes, making national healthcare far more reasonable. If you're healthy, you don't spend much time in the hospital. I don't want this to be radical in the same way as PETA. Powerful advertising, but using solid scientific data that demonstrates the destructive power of eating dairy and meat. It's interesting how few people have died from a swine flu epidemic in this country, but millions of people are dying prematurely every year from preventable disease cause by poor eating habits. This group isn't accepting donations at this point. But fundraising will start in a few months. I'm mainly focusing on corporate donations rather than individual.

http://rawvegandiet.wordpress.com/2009/05/01/introducing-veggiecor/

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:38 PM, colin sky <colinsky wrote:

hello

If We Can Sell Vegan as successfully as the System Can Sell Tamiflu...

its going to be a better and healthier world.. and  richer... from 2009>^*

let's market our *own* beautiful philosophy... as successfully as they do...

vegan, the preferable, successful, opposite of Tflu.  The fence at the top of the cliff... with great colourful, gardens... the beautiful philosophy. teach it breathe it be it. vegan proud and beautiful...

good day to u.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  Mark Twain - American Author