IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 4583

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi jo,

I have to have tomatoes of course. The ones growing in my garden are the best! this year so far, my tomatoes plants have not died.

In my salad, I also love spinach, corn, cold beets, and carrots. I'm not real adventurous (or open minded) when it comes to foods. It takes me a while to accept a new taste. Basically, that's all I put in my salads.

The weather, well.. here in sarasota we had a drought that lasted three months. It was horrible and everything started to die. But, now the gods kissed us and we are in the middle of rainy season. It's raining all this week. Rain is my favorite weather.

Anouk

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:20:10 PM Digest Number 4583There is 1 message in this issue.Topics in this digest:1.1. Weather heartwerkMessage______________________1.1. Weather Posted by: "heartwerk" jo.heartwork heartwerk Mon May 25, 2009 11:44 pm ((PDT))It is pouring here - the roads have great big

puddles across them, and it is really humid. I don't feel like eating as much when it is like this - I suppose that is normal.What do you have with your salad?Jo

Guest guest

Hi Anouk

I'm the same with salads - tend to stick to some items. I like lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, sliced peppers, rocket and sorrel and carrots.

Three months was a long time for dry weather, but I'm glad it is raining for you now. I like rain in reasonable doses - very refreshing.

How did your squirrel get on?

Jo

-

anouk

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:11 PM

Re: Digest Number 4583

hi jo,

I have to have tomatoes of course. The ones growing in my garden are the best! this year so far, my tomatoes plants have not died.

In my salad, I also love spinach, corn, cold beets, and carrots. I'm not real adventurous (or open minded) when it comes to foods. It takes me a while to accept a new taste. Basically, that's all I put in my salads.

The weather, well.. here in sarasota we had a drought that lasted three months. It was horrible and everything started to die. But, now the gods kissed us and we are in the middle of rainy season. It's raining all this week. Rain is my favorite weather.

Anouk

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:20:10 PM Digest Number 4583There is 1 message in this issue.Topics in this digest:1.1. Weather heartwerkMessage______________________1.1. Weather Posted by: "heartwerk" jo.heartwork heartwerk Mon May 25, 2009 11:44 pm ((PDT))It is pouring here - the roads have great big puddles across them, and it is really humid. I don't feel like eating as much when it is like this - I suppose that is normal.What do you have with your salad?Jo

Guest guest

He is doing well.

I think he's either got a girlfriend or another squirrel friend who he runs

around with.

He is less shy now and actually crosses the street to the neighbors yard. I

worried that he might get hit by a car.

He goes there because they feed him too. In fact, many people feed him. He is

the " friendly " neighbood squirrel. They like him and call him by his name.

I must let go as a mother and realized that he is a full grown adult independent

squirrel but I do sometimes worry that he might come across a mean person. He

trusts humans and still goes on my shoulder when I garden.

So far he is living a good happy squirrel life :)

Thanks for asking!

, " jo.heartwork " <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> Hi Anouk

>

> I'm the same with salads - tend to stick to some items. I like lettuce,

tomato, cucumber, beetroot, sliced peppers, rocket and sorrel and carrots.

>

> Three months was a long time for dry weather, but I'm glad it is raining for

you now. I like rain in reasonable doses - very refreshing.

>

> How did your squirrel get on?

>

> Jo

>

Guest guest

I'm glad he is well. I can understand you worrying about him though. We once looked after an orphaned hen pheasant chick, and I often wondered what happened to her when she left.

It sounds like the neighbours like him, which is good.

BBJo

-

flower child

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 8:46 PM

Re: Digest Number 4583

He is doing well.I think he's either got a girlfriend or another squirrel friend who he runs around with. He is less shy now and actually crosses the street to the neighbors yard. I worried that he might get hit by a car. He goes there because they feed him too. In fact, many people feed him. He is the "friendly" neighbood squirrel. They like him and call him by his name. I must let go as a mother and realized that he is a full grown adult independent squirrel but I do sometimes worry that he might come across a mean person. He trusts humans and still goes on my shoulder when I garden. So far he is living a good happy squirrel life :)Thanks for asking! , "jo.heartwork" <jo.heartwork wrote:>> Hi Anouk> > I'm the same with salads - tend to stick to some items. I like lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, sliced peppers, rocket and sorrel and carrots.> > Three months was a long time for dry weather, but I'm glad it is raining for you now. I like rain in reasonable doses - very refreshing.> > How did your squirrel get on?> > Jo>