IndiaDivine.org

Bangalore ARF June 2009 Newsletter. Ahimsak Silk. Veg Dog Food...etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

thanks dilip, Great edition.

Loved the critiques of Ahimsak silk, the subject certainly under the microscope of inspection.

My conclusion after reading the wise remarks... Ahimsak Silk is not vegan or insect friendly. Thanks for that.

Also 'great' editorial on vegan dog food... good thing to promote. i like the way u have tackled the issues of the day...;) It's marvelous to witness veganism seeping into the vegetarian life-blood of India... ha ha... Along with the park, the vegans are the best part of Bangalore. ;-) U guys amaze me. Angels in a Man-made hell... boy its tough there. Good on u. keep well. Regards to all.

lovelife...

colin sky

aotearoa...

-

Dilip Bafna

Friday, June 19, 2009 10:22 PM

ARF June 2009 Newsletter

Regards and best wishes, Dilip Bafna+91-98451 74630www.arfindia.orgwww.woodsaver.co.inwww.indianvegan.comhttp://dilipbafna.blogspot.comGo Vegan. We have no right or need to use animals for food, wear and experimentation.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.339 / Virus Database: 270.12.79/2186 - Release 06/18/09 17:59:00