IndiaDivine.org

vegan brunch cookbook

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

the pasta puttanesca looks good too

Puttanesca Scramble

Serves 4

Inspired by the classic Italian dish, pasta puttanesca, this scramble is screaming with flavor. Olives, capers and plenty of fresh herbs make for an easy to throw together scramble that tastes like a Mediterranean feast you’ve been slaving over for hours.

2 tablespoons olive oil6 - 8 cloves garlic thinly sliced1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes1 lb extra firm tofu, diced4 roma tomatoes, diced2 tablespoons fresh thyme2 tablespoons fresh oregano1/2 cup mixed olives, roughly chopped1 tablespoons capers1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste

Preheat a large heavy bottomed pan over medium heat. Saute the garlic in the olive oil until lightly browned, but be careful not to burn. 3 minutes ought to do it. Add the red pepper flakes and the tofu and saute for about 10 minutes, until tofu is browned. Add a little extra oil if necessary.

Mix in tomatoes, thyme, oregano and oregano and cook for about 5 minute, until tomatoes are a bit broken down but still whole. Add olives, capers and salt to taste. Cook just until heated through.

yarrow Jun 24, 2009 1:14 PM vegan brunch cookbook

I just noticed theppk.com people have a new cookbookhttp://www.theppk.com/vegan-brunch.htmlThe pumpkin french toast looks like a great idea.

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

Hey now that looks pretty good. Too bad little my brother just bought boxing

gloves at big 5 and I am going to meet him and some of his friends at the school

to remind them who is champ. I think I'll ride over to the store right by there

and buy some of this stuff. as soon as I have some brotherly love. lol

Guest guest

Hey, Dave, can I go with? I have my camcorder. After I can help you buy the right food. Maybe help pay and make it.

david.tate96 <david.tate96 Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 1:01:45 PM Re: vegan brunch cookbook

Hey now that looks pretty good. Too bad little my brother just bought boxing gloves at big 5 and I am going to meet him and some of his friends at the school to remind them who is champ. I think I'll ride over to the store right by there and buy some of this stuff. as soon as I have some brotherly love. lol