IndiaDivine.org

Michael Jackson ... Vegan or Vegatarian or?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Was Michael Jackson vegatarian or vegan or? if so, please share what you know

about it. Links to reports or videos of him talking about it or anything else

that can clarify this.

There have been reports of some kind of link to being a vegatarian with his

heart attack. And as many of you know there is a distinction between a vegan and

vegatarian diet. Many " vegatarians " including Sheks, Hara Krishnas, and other

continue to consume dairy products, including cow milk butter, cheese, and even

liquid milk

On the sad topic of the reports of him dieing of a cardiac arrest. It seems to

me that it could be possible that a heart attack could be from pharmaceuticals

(prescriptions). There have been reports of him having taken pain medications in

the past, such as demorol injections. And it seems it is possible that a side

effect of prescription drugs could cause cardiac arrest.

And regarding the reason he would be taking pain medication for pain of joints

while being " vegetarian " (including dairy products), Dr. Veith gives a nice

explanation in his video lecture " Udderly Amazing " why people can have arhritic

pain, inflammation, etc while continuing to eat cow milk products, like so many

" vegatarians do. See Udderly Amazing video ( http://bit.ly/Bk7dv )

I hope to get some of your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

This may be valuable opportunity to further develop public awareness of the

distinction of vegan and vegetarian, and some of the health problems associated

with consuming dairy.

Oh, and by the way Dr. Veith has direct comment regarding another famous

" vegetarian " dieing of cancer, Paul McCartney's late wife, Linda McCartney, whom

apparently wrote a vegatarian cookbook ( http://bit.ly/G3RyO ), which was filled

with lots of recipes with cheeses, butters, milk, etc from cow's or goats or

whatever. And she like to fry lots of stuff. And we are getting more and more

scientific evidence that frying, animal products chemically alters them into a

toxic substance. And even frying plant based oils can chemically change them

into a toxic substance to human digestive systems (re: http://bit.ly/5wJvD ). I

believe it is in the lecture " Udderly Amazing " . If not I will post link to the

correct video for your review as well.

Guest guest

I know that the newspapers will generally try anything to make vegetarianism sound dangerous, but vegetarianism as a cause of death is surely beyond even them. If diet did have anything to do with his death it would most likely have been a very poor, unbalanced diet, which would be the same whether he was vegetarian or omniverous.

BBPeter2009/6/26 M <asynaps

Was Michael Jackson vegatarian or vegan or? if so, please share what you know about it. Links to reports or videos of him talking about it or anything else that can clarify this.

There have been reports of some kind of link to being a vegatarian with his heart attack. And as many of you know there is a distinction between a vegan and vegatarian diet. Many " vegatarians " including Sheks, Hara Krishnas, and other continue to consume dairy products, including cow milk butter, cheese, and even liquid milk

On the sad topic of the reports of him dieing of a cardiac arrest. It seems to me that it could be possible that a heart attack could be from pharmaceuticals (prescriptions). There have been reports of him having taken pain medications in the past, such as demorol injections. And it seems it is possible that a side effect of prescription drugs could cause cardiac arrest.

And regarding the reason he would be taking pain medication for pain of joints while being " vegetarian " (including dairy products), Dr. Veith gives a nice explanation in his video lecture " Udderly Amazing " why people can have arhritic pain, inflammation, etc while continuing to eat cow milk products, like so many " vegatarians do. See Udderly Amazing video (  http://bit.ly/Bk7dv )

I hope to get some of your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

This may be valuable opportunity to further develop public awareness of the distinction of vegan and vegetarian, and some of the health problems associated with consuming dairy.

Oh, and by the way Dr. Veith has direct comment regarding another famous " vegetarian " dieing of cancer, Paul McCartney's late wife, Linda McCartney, whom apparently wrote a vegatarian cookbook ( http://bit.ly/G3RyO ), which was filled with lots of recipes with cheeses, butters, milk, etc from cow's or goats or whatever. And she like to fry lots of stuff. And we are getting more and more scientific evidence that frying, animal products chemically alters them into a toxic substance. And even frying plant based oils can chemically change them into a toxic substance to human digestive systems (re: http://bit.ly/5wJvD ). I believe it is in the lecture " Udderly Amazing " . If not I will post link to the correct video for your review as well.

---

To send an email to -! Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join

( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

Guest guest

I agree with Peter. Michael Jackson's death was much too early, but cannot be blamed on vegetarianism. Unfortunately he seemed to have many mental problems, and no real help to overcome them - surgeons just made money out of him wanting to change himself - which I could never understand. He was a lovely looking boy and young man - why did he want to change? Anyway, my point is, that even if he didn't eat meat, his diet probably was not a good vegetarian diet.

Jo

-

Peter Kebbell

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:23 PM

Re: Michael Jackson ... Vegan or Vegatarian or?

I know that the newspapers will generally try anything to make vegetarianism sound dangerous, but vegetarianism as a cause of death is surely beyond even them. If diet did have anything to do with his death it would most likely have been a very poor, unbalanced diet, which would be the same whether he was vegetarian or omniverous.BBPeter

2009/6/26 M <asynaps >

Was Michael Jackson vegatarian or vegan or? if so, please share what you know about it. Links to reports or videos of him talking about it or anything else that can clarify this.There have been reports of some kind of link to being a vegatarian with his heart attack. And as many of you know there is a distinction between a vegan and vegatarian diet. Many "vegatarians" including Sheks, Hara Krishnas, and other continue to consume dairy products, including cow milk butter, cheese, and even liquid milkOn the sad topic of the reports of him dieing of a cardiac arrest. It seems to me that it could be possible that a heart attack could be from pharmaceuticals (prescriptions). There have been reports of him having taken pain medications in the past, such as demorol injections. And it seems it is possible that a side effect of prescription drugs could cause cardiac arrest.And regarding the reason he would be taking pain medication for pain of joints while being "vegetarian"(including dairy products), Dr. Veith gives a nice explanation in his video lecture "Udderly Amazing" why people can have arhritic pain, inflammation, etc while continuing to eat cow milk products, like so many "vegatarians do. See Udderly Amazing video ( http://bit.ly/Bk7dv )I hope to get some of your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.This may be valuable opportunity to further develop public awareness of the distinction of vegan and vegetarian, and some of the health problems associated with consuming dairy.Oh, and by the way Dr. Veith has direct comment regarding another famous "vegetarian" dieing of cancer, Paul McCartney's late wife, Linda McCartney, whom apparently wrote a vegatarian cookbook ( http://bit.ly/G3RyO ), which was filled with lots of recipes with cheeses, butters, milk, etc from cow's or goats or whatever. And she like to fry lots of stuff. And we are getting more and more scientific evidence that frying, animal products chemically alters them into a toxic substance. And even frying plant based oils can chemically change them into a toxic substance to human digestive systems (re: http://bit.ly/5wJvD ). I believe it is in the lecture "Udderly Amazing". If not I will post link to the correct video for your review as well.---To send an email to -

Guest guest

in some auto-biography from way back when, he stated he was a vegetarian

but, for what its worth. he ate at KFC. so one of those dead bird eating "vegetarians". because chickens come from eggplants obviously.

to all those who mourn this person's death...and farrah fawcett's..(poor ed mcmahon, talk about getting overshadowed..and sky saxon..and..), when you mourn or whatever, i hope ya take a few moments to spare some time to mourn the 150-200,000 people who die every single day. those who weren't "famous". those that aren't going to get 5000 hours of television coverage. those that died alone. those that died of old age. those that died in a traffic accident. those killed in war. of disease. of a million reasons. and not even gonna get into the millions of "animals" killed daily for food, fashion or the like killed daily.

boi, am i a downer today..............

"jo.heartwork" Jun 26, 2009 8:39 AM Re: Michael Jackson ... Vegan or Vegatarian or?

I agree with Peter. Michael Jackson's death was much too early, but cannot be blamed on vegetarianism. Unfortunately he seemed to have many mental problems, and no real help to overcome them - surgeons just made money out of him wanting to change himself - which I could never understand. He was a lovely looking boy and young man - why did he want to change? Anyway, my point is, that even if he didn't eat meat, his diet probably was not a good vegetarian diet.

Jo

-

Peter Kebbell

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:23 PM

Re: Michael Jackson ... Vegan or Vegatarian or?

I know that the newspapers will generally try anything to make vegetarianism sound dangerous, but vegetarianism as a cause of death is surely beyond even them. If diet did have anything to do with his death it would most likely have been a very poor, unbalanced diet, which would be the same whether he was vegetarian or omniverous.BBPeter

2009/6/26 M <asynaps >

Was Michael Jackson vegatarian or vegan or? if so, please share what you know about it. Links to reports or videos of him talking about it or anything else that can clarify this.There have been reports of some kind of link to being a vegatarian with his heart attack. And as many of you know there is a distinction between a vegan and vegatarian diet. Many "vegatarians" including Sheks, Hara Krishnas, and other continue to consume dairy products, including cow milk butter, cheese, and even liquid milkOn the sad topic of the reports of him dieing of a cardiac arrest. It seems to me that it could be possible that a heart attack could be from pharmaceuticals (prescriptions). There have been reports of him having taken pain medications in the past, such as demorol injections. And it seems it is possible that a side effect of prescription drugs could cause cardiac arrest.And regarding the reason he would be taking pain medication for pain of joints while being "vegetarian"(including dairy products), Dr. Veith gives a nice explanation in his video lecture "Udderly Amazing" why people can have arhritic pain, inflammation, etc while continuing to eat cow milk products, like so many "vegatarians do. See Udderly Amazing video ( http://bit.ly/Bk7dv )I hope to get some of your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.This may be valuable opportunity to further develop public awareness of the distinction of vegan and vegetarian, and some of the health problems associated with consuming dairy.Oh, and by the way Dr. Veith has direct comment regarding another famous "vegetarian" dieing of cancer, Paul McCartney's late wife, Linda McCartney, whom apparently wrote a vegatarian cookbook ( http://bit.ly/G3RyO ), which was filled with lots of recipes with cheeses, butters, milk, etc from cow's or goats or whatever. And she like to fry lots of stuff. And we are getting more and more scientific evidence that frying, animal products chemically alters them into a toxic substance. And even frying plant based oils can chemically change them into a toxic substance to human digestive systems (re: http://bit.ly/5wJvD ). I believe it is in the lecture "Udderly Amazing". If not I will post link to the correct video for your review as well.---To send an email to -

Guest guest

Did he comment on the reason he was vegatarian and his definition of what that

was to him, such as did he include or exclude dairy from his diet? Or was it for

health, ethical, and/or moral motivation?

Would like to know more about the biography on Michael Jackson you are referring

to, so I may find it for review. Thanks.

Guest guest

Vegan or vegetarian doesn't matter too much when you're addicted to opiates, taking Zoloft and Zanax and oxycodone .Mix that with dairy food and you've got a Rx for massive coronary.ShenPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

Guest guest

--- Above all wasn't micheal jackson just another pathetic celebrity who

overdosed on drugs after having far too many surgeries?

I don't mean to be cruel about it, but does it matter if he was vegan ,veg.

or meat eater? He pushed the envelope too far. End of story.

In , Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

>

> I know that the newspapers will generally try anything to make vegetarianism

> sound dangerous, but vegetarianism as a cause of death is surely beyond even

> them. If diet did have anything to do with his death it would most likely

> have been a very poor, unbalanced diet, which would be the same whether he

> was vegetarian or omniverous.

>

> BB

> Peter

>

> 2009/6/26 M <asynaps

>

> > Was Michael Jackson vegatarian or vegan or? if so, please share what you

> > know about it. Links to reports or videos of him talking about it or

> > anything else that can clarify this.

> >

> > There have been reports of some kind of link to being a vegatarian with his

> > heart attack. And as many of you know there is a distinction between a vegan

> > and vegatarian diet. Many " vegatarians " including Sheks, Hara Krishnas, and

> > other continue to consume dairy products, including cow milk butter, cheese,

> > and even liquid milk

> >

> > On the sad topic of the reports of him dieing of a cardiac arrest. It seems

> > to me that it could be possible that a heart attack could be from

> > pharmaceuticals (prescriptions). There have been reports of him having taken

> > pain medications in the past, such as demorol injections. And it seems it is

> > possible that a side effect of prescription drugs could cause cardiac

> > arrest.

> >

> > And regarding the reason he would be taking pain medication for pain of

> > joints while being " vegetarian " (including dairy products), Dr. Veith gives a

> > nice explanation in his video lecture " Udderly Amazing " why people can have

> > arhritic pain, inflammation, etc while continuing to eat cow milk products,

> > like so many " vegatarians do. See Udderly Amazing video (

> > http://bit.ly/Bk7dv )

> >

> > I hope to get some of your thoughts on this topic. Thanks.

> >

> > This may be valuable opportunity to further develop public awareness of the

> > distinction of vegan and vegetarian, and some of the health problems

> > associated with consuming dairy.

> >

> > Oh, and by the way Dr. Veith has direct comment regarding another famous

> > " vegetarian " dieing of cancer, Paul McCartney's late wife, Linda McCartney,

> > whom apparently wrote a vegatarian cookbook ( http://bit.ly/G3RyO ), which

> > was filled with lots of recipes with cheeses, butters, milk, etc from cow's

> > or goats or whatever. And she like to fry lots of stuff. And we are getting

> > more and more scientific evidence that frying, animal products chemically

> > alters them into a toxic substance. And even frying plant based oils can

> > chemically change them into a toxic substance to human digestive systems

> > (re: http://bit.ly/5wJvD ). I believe it is in the lecture " Udderly

> > Amazing " . If not I will post link to the correct video for your review as

> > well.

> >

> >

> >

> > ---

> >

> > To send an email to -!

> > Groups Links

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

it was in Moonwalk from 1988

M Jun 26, 2009 3:14 PM Re: Michael Jackson ... Vegan or Vegatarian or?

Did he comment on the reason he was vegatarian and his definition of what that was to him, such as did he include or exclude dairy from his diet? Or was it for health, ethical, and/or moral motivation?Would like to know more about the biography on Michael Jackson you are referring to, so I may find it for review. Thanks.

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

Thank you. I just took a look at Michael Jackson's autobiography " Moonwalk " . I

see he mentioned being vegetarian twice in the book.

So far I have not read any mention in the book on his reasons/motives for that

diet. He does indicate what he experienced as a result of going vegetarian.

Still not sure if his definition of vegetarian includes dairy products or not.

If you have more info on that, I would love to know too.

I did a word search of another book " King Of Pop " (ref: http://bit.ly/PiKSV ) a

biography on Michael Jackson. And the word vegetarian pops up 5 times (page 52,

78, 112, 134, and 225). Very interesting read.

Google books are making it possible to get nearly instantaneous info.