IndiaDivine.org

Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi im new too , im christy from Tasmania it good see there really is a growing number of vegans out there its so much more than saving the lives of animals these days , even though thats one of my main concerns. It wasn't untill i really started to get active about being vegan that i realized that it is also good for our planet , looking forward to hearing from you , christy--- On Sat, 27/6/09, stacey.king34 <stacey.king34 wrote:

stacey.king34 <stacey.king34 Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here. Received: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 8:40 PM

It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories and make new pin pals.

Access 7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.

Guest guest

Hi Stacey

Do you have many dinner parties? I get very nervous cooking for other people,

maybe because I don't like cooking.

Jo

, " stacey.king34 " <stacey.king34 wrote:

>

>

> It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories

and make new pin pals.

>

Guest guest

why do you think so?--- On Mon, 29/6/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here. Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 12:07 PM

Hi Stacey

Do you have many dinner parties? I get very nervous cooking for other people, maybe because I don't like cooking.

Jo

@gro ups.com, "stacey.king34" <stacey.king34@ ...> wrote:

>

>

> It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories and make new pin pals.

>

ICC World Twenty20 England '09 exclusively on ! CRICKET

Guest guest

hallo this is shailendra from lucknow and wants to chat with you.--- On Mon, 29/6/09, Christy Hudson <christyhudson wrote:Christy Hudson <christyhudsonRe: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here. Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 6:52 AM

Hi im new too , im christy from Tasmania it good see there really is a growing number of vegans out there its so much more than saving the lives of animals these days , even though thats one of my main concerns. It wasn't untill i really started to get active about being vegan that i realized that it is also good for our planet , looking forward to hearing from you , christy--- On Sat, 27/6/09, stacey.king34 <stacey.king34@ > wrote:

stacey.king34 <stacey.king34@ > Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 8:40 PM

It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories and make new pin pals.

Guest guest

Luckily, I usually just cook for hubby and me. Now that we are back in town that may change a bit. Shopping and cooking are more time consuming than eating out; that's for sure. .....grin, smile

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:37:52 PM Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

Hi StaceyDo you have many dinner parties? I get very nervous cooking for other people, maybe because I don't like cooking.Jo@gro ups.com, "stacey.king34" <stacey.king34@ ...> wrote:>> > It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories and make new pin pals.>

Guest guest

you bet.

Christy Hudson <christyhudson Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 6:22:03 PMRe: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

Hi im new too , im christy from Tasmania it good see there really is a growing number of vegans out there its so much more than saving the lives of animals these days , even though thats one of my main concerns. It wasn't untill i really started to get active about being vegan that i realized that it is also good for our planet , looking forward to hearing from you , christy--- On Sat, 27/6/09, stacey.king34 <stacey.king34@ > wrote:

stacey.king34 <stacey.king34@ > Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.@gro ups.comReceived: Saturday, 27 June, 2009, 8:40 PM

Access 7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere.. Show me how.

Guest guest

hello and welcome shailendra

lucknow eh? india?

tell us what its like living there

cheers

shailendra srivastava Jun 29, 2009 1:24 AM Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

hallo this is shailendra from lucknow and wants to chat with you.--- On Mon, 29/6/09, Christy Hudson <christyhudson (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Christy Hudson <christyhudson (AT) ymail (DOT) com>Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here. Date: Monday, 29 June, 2009, 6:52 AM

So, men are scattered and smeared over the desert grass,

And the generals have accomplished nothing.

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

we have group dinner parties aout once a month.

our friends always make something vegan for the group (and us), and generally there is something just vegetarian.

on tuesday last week we went to our friends' haus, about 8 of us, and the main dish was vegan chili....

the next dinner is our turn, but i forgot what the heck we are making............

Stacey King Jun 29, 2009 4:02 AM Re: Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

Luckily, I usually just cook for hubby and me. Now that we are back in town that may change a bit. Shopping and cooking are more time consuming than eating out; that's for sure. .....grin, smile

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:37:52 PM Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

Hi StaceyDo you have many dinner parties? I get very nervous cooking for other people, maybe because I don't like cooking.Jo@gro ups.com, "stacey.king34" <stacey.king34@ ...> wrote:>> > It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories and make new pin pals.>

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)

Guest guest

We don't normally cook for more than a few of us. You are right about the

shopping and cooking taking up a lot of time, but I reckon it's worth it. At

least you know exactly what is in the food you have prepared yourself.

Jo

, Stacey King <stacey.king34 wrote:

>

> Luckily, I usually just cook for hubby and me. Now that we are back in town

that may change a bit. Shopping and cooking are more time consuming than eating

out; that's for sure. .....grin, smile

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>

> Sunday, June 28, 2009 11:37:52 PM

> Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited

to be here.

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi Stacey

>

> Do you have many dinner parties? I get very nervous cooking for other people,

maybe because I don't like cooking.

>

> Jo

>

> @gro ups.com, " stacey.king34 " <stacey.king34@ ...>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > It's nice to be here and have a chance to share ideas for dinners, stories

and make new pin pals.

> >

>

Guest guest

HI Fraggle

Your monthly dinner parties sound good. Are there many of you get together?

You are lucky to live in an area where there are lots of vegans.

Jo

Guest guest

well, they aren't all vegans. we just happen to have vegan friendly dinners. i know the Bay Area Veg group has monthly dinners, and they bring in a bunch of folks.

for us. i dunno...6-12 ppl generally.

its "family"

heartwerk Jun 29, 2009 11:59 PM Re: Howdy, fellow vegans. My husband and I are excited to be here.

HI FraggleYour monthly dinner parties sound good. Are there many of you get together? You are lucky to live in an area where there are lots of vegans. Jo

-Nefarious War

Li Po (Circa 750)