IndiaDivine.org

CONGRADULATIONS : YOU KNOCKED OUT A VEGAN STEREOTYPE.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Joe

Congradulations on knocking out David boxing. Although I hope he was not

unconscious for too long, his messages did seem a little cocky about his extra

" strenth " as a result of eating meat products. You showed him (and the others)

,who must have been impressed, that vegan does NOT mean weak and tired. Perhaps

some the others in the gang will now have interest in how you eat for

themselves?????

It sounds like it was all in sport and fair, so it's okay to be a little

proud. Many atheletes in history have been vegan, and many more younger ones

will be popping up now with this generation being more aware of the health

reasons as well as the moral reasons.

Hopefully David will not suffer too much teasing from the brother and

friends for losing to a " white boy " who is smaller. If so he will get over it

,though. Is there a video??? LOL.

Guest guest

Thank you , Van.

He was out cold for about three minutes and then slowly got to the point where we could help him get up. He was pretty wobbly and embarrassed too. The video is pretty funny. Everyone is telling me , and him, that this means I can take him now. He isn't liking that.

All it really means to me is whatever I am doing with my vegan diet and exercise must be okay, and I don't have to worry about being thin as something bad. Skinny makes me fast and coordinated with more endurance. Now I believe more than before even.

Now if I can just get Dave to talk to me. LOL.

vanstephens64 <vanstephens64 Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:03:55 AM CONGRADULATIONS : YOU "KNOCKED OUT" A VEGAN STEREOTYPE.

Hey JoeCongradulations on knocking out David boxing. Although I hope he was not unconscious for too long, his messages did seem a little cocky about his extra "strenth" as a result of eating meat products. You showed him (and the others) ,who must have been impressed, that vegan does NOT mean weak and tired. Perhaps some the others in the gang will now have interest in how you eat for themselves?? ??? It sounds like it was all in sport and fair, so it's okay to be a little proud. Many atheletes in history have been vegan, and many more younger ones will be popping up now with this generation being more aware of the health reasons as well as the moral reasons.Hopefully David will not suffer too much teasing from the brother and friends for losing to a "white boy" who is smaller. If so he will get over it ,though. Is there a video??? LOL.

Guest guest

well said. dido....

vanstephens64 <vanstephens64 Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 10:03:55 AM CONGRADULATIONS : YOU "KNOCKED OUT" A VEGAN STEREOTYPE.

Hey JoeCongradulations on knocking out David boxing. Although I hope he was not unconscious for too long, his messages did seem a little cocky about his extra "strenth" as a result of eating meat products.. You showed him (and the others) ,who must have been impressed, that vegan does NOT mean weak and tired. Perhaps some the others in the gang will now have interest in how you eat for themselves?? ??? It sounds like it was all in sport and fair, so it's okay to be a little proud. Many atheletes in history have been vegan, and many more younger ones will be popping up now with this generation being more aware of the health reasons as well as the moral reasons.Hopefully David will not suffer too much teasing from the brother and friends for losing to a "white boy" who is smaller. If so he will get over it ,though. Is there a video??? LOL.