IndiaDivine.org

Michael Jackson... not a vegan... M

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am a medical practitioner and specialize in "Eating Disorders". Without going into a lengthy discourse on characteristics of anorexia/bulimia, MJ's body dysmorphia is indicative of the disease.I.e. the jaw shape, the setting of the teeth, osteoporosis, the condition of the hair. There is also much evidence of his continuing displeasure with his appearance and every effort to change it.These things, coupled with his psychological background would support the diagnosis.Many Jehovah's Witnesses fast. It is not doctrine; but in their teachings, it does say "do not consume blood".It is well known, and documented, that MJ took any ideology he gravitated toward to an extreme.MJ, at the time of his death, was eating one light meal a day and weighed 110 pounds at 5'10".This is beyond frail. This is a man who has anorexia. That

vulnerability, coupled with drug abuse can only lead toward tragedy.I really don't want to discuss this further.Any human life lost before his time is tragic. Tragic, more, since he could have been helped.Dr. ShenPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.