IndiaDivine.org

Antioxidant Coffee RE: coffee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Okay I drink (occasionally) "100% Antioxidant Coffee by The Bean Coffee Company USDA Organic" I love the vanilla bean one; it tastes great. It is not at all acidic. I get it at the Beverly Hills Farmers Market. Best, Skippy L.A. From: damselflyDate: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:12:30 -0800 coffee

Hi all,

I recently got the book "skinny bitch" and have read the first few chapters so far. They say in the book that coffee is so horrible and basically vegans should not drink coffee. I don't agree with that, of course I am addicted to coffee. But I buy organic, fair trade, bird friendly coffee.

What are your beliefs about drinking coffee?

christine

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

Guest guest

Acidic doesn't necessarily mean that the coffee is acidic - it makes the body acidic.

Jo

-

WTTV Vortex

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:21 PM

Okay I drink (occasionally) "100% Antioxidant Coffee by The Bean Coffee Company USDA Organic" I love the vanilla bean one; it tastes great. It is not at all acidic. I get it at the Beverly Hills Farmers Market. Best, Skippy L.A.

From: damselfly (AT) mosquitonet (DOT) comDate: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:12:30 -0800 coffee

Hi all,

I recently got the book "skinny bitch" and have read the first few chapters so far. They say in the book that coffee is so horrible and basically vegans should not drink coffee. I don't agree with that, of course I am addicted to coffee. But I buy organic, fair trade, bird friendly coffee.

christine

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.

Guest guest

Hi Jo,This one doesn't seem to make my body or stomach acidic. Which is very different on me from the other stuff. My friend who drinks it says it doesn't bother her either. And it's just a suggestion for those people who would like to still have a little safer cup of java : ) Skippy From: jo.heartworkDate: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:52:58 +0100Re: Antioxidant Coffee RE: coffee

Acidic doesn't necessarily mean that the coffee is acidic - it makes the body acidic.

Jo

-

WTTV Vortex

Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:21 PM

Okay I drink (occasionally) "100% Antioxidant Coffee by The Bean Coffee Company USDA Organic" I love the vanilla bean one; it tastes great. It is not at all acidic. I get it at the Beverly Hills Farmers Market. Best, Skippy L.A.

From: damselfly (AT) mosquitonet (DOT) comDate: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 06:12:30 -0800 coffee

Hi all,

christine

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.