IndiaDivine.org

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The 19th is a Saturday!

I have a lot of friends who get involved with pirate day and one of them always throws a pirate party, though sadly not this year as she has ME and is having a bad flare up at the moment.

Yarrrrrrr :)

Opalline

On Behalf Of heartwerk15 September 2009 07:56 Subject: Talk Like A Pirate Day

September 19th -- next Friday -- be International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Why not just tell yer friends. Email 'em, call 'em, set up a pirate party, whate'er ye wish! Just stay true to the spirit o' the Day an remember to pillage, plunder an' pirate on September 19th!

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year.

Jo

-

Underwood-Fowler Cindy

Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:22 AM

RE: Talk Like A Pirate Day

The 19th is a Saturday!

I have a lot of friends who get involved with pirate day and one of them always throws a pirate party, though sadly not this year as she has ME and is having a bad flare up at the moment.

Yarrrrrrr :)

Opalline

On Behalf Of heartwerk15 September 2009 07:56 Subject: Talk Like A Pirate Day

September 19th -- next Friday -- be International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Why not just tell yer friends. Email 'em, call 'em, set up a pirate party, whate'er ye wish! Just stay true to the spirit o' the Day an remember to pillage, plunder an' pirate on September 19th!

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the house for the last three weeks.

My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine. Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers.

Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME sufferers to befriend!

Opalline

On Behalf Of jo.heartwork15 September 2009 18:12 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year.

Jo

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with

a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg

magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides

might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.

Jo

, " Underwood-Fowler Cindy " <CDUFOWLER

wrote:

>

> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the

> house for the last three weeks.

> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.

> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of

> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers.

> Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME

> sufferers to befriend!

> Opalline

>

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> On

> Behalf Of jo.heartwork

> 15 September 2009 18:12

>

> Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

>

>

>

>

> That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year.

>

> Jo

> .

>

> <http://geo./serv?s=97359714/grpId=3577209/grpspId=1705129295/m

> sgId=64205/stime=1253034785/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3>

>

>

>

> " This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the

> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,

> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has

> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. "

>

> " Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is

> subject to monitoring and auditing. "

>

For M.E.? I must tell them about this. I think they're aware that diet plays a factor in M.E. but I don't think any of them actually do much about it (apart from one of them is vegetarian, but for other reasons than her ME).

Opalline

On Behalf Of heartwerk17 September 2009 07:38 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo

I would advise this for anyone. I think that ME is helped by getting the right nutrients.

Jo

-

Underwood-Fowler Cindy

Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:24 AM

RE: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

For M.E.? I must tell them about this. I think they're aware that diet plays a factor in M.E. but I don't think any of them actually do much about it (apart from one of them is vegetarian, but for other reasons than her ME).

Opalline

On Behalf Of heartwerk17 September 2009 07:38 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo

What is M.E. ?Patricia--- On Wed, 9/16/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:38 PMI think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo , "Underwood-Fowler Cindy" <CDUFOWLER wrote:>> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the> house for the last three weeks.> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers. > Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME> sufferers to befriend!> Opalline> > > > ________________________________> > On> Behalf Of jo.heartwork> 15 September 2009 18:12> > Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day> > > > > That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year. > > Jo> .> > <http://geo./serv?s=97359714/grpId=3577209/grpspId=1705129295/m> sgId=64205/stime=1253034785/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> > > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,> or

rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

Myalgic Encephalopathy. I think the main symptom is extreme tiredness.

Jo

-

Patricia

Saturday, September 19, 2009 8:28 AM

Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

What is M.E. ?Patricia--- On Wed, 9/16/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:38 PM

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo , "Underwood-Fowler Cindy" <CDUFOWLER wrote:>> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the> house for the last three weeks.> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers. > Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME> sufferers to befriend!> Opalline> > > > ________________________________> > On> Behalf Of jo.heartwork> 15 September 2009 18:12> > Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day> > > > > That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year. > > Jo> .> > <http://geo./serv?s=97359714/grpId=3577209/grpspId=1705129295/m> sgId=64205/stime=1253034785/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> > > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">---To send an email to -

its called Chronic Fatigue on this side of the pond

"jo.heartwork" Sep 19, 2009 9:59 AM Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

Jo

-

Patricia

What is M.E. ?Patricia--- On Wed, 9/16/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:38 PM

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo , "Underwood-Fowler Cindy" <CDUFOWLER wrote:>> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the> house for the last three weeks.> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers. > Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME> sufferers to befriend!> Opalline> > > > ________________________________> > On> Behalf Of jo.heartwork> 15 September 2009 18:12> > Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day> > > > > That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year. > > Jo> .> > <http://geo./serv?s=97359714/grpId=3577209/grpspId=1705129295/m> sgId=64205/stime=1253034785/nc1=1/nc2=2/nc3=3> > > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">---To send an email to -

M.E.? What is M.E.? Just curious. CynSent via BlackBerry by AT&T"jo.heartwork" Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:39:12 +0100Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day I would advise this for anyone. I think that ME is helped by getting the right nutrients. Jo - Underwood-Fowler Cindy Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:24 AM RE: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day For M.E.? I must tell them about this. I think they're aware that diet plays a factor in M.E. but I don't think any of them actually do much about it (apart from one of them is vegetarian, but for other reasons than her ME). Thanks :) Opalline On Behalf Of heartwerk17 September 2009 07:38 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo . "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail." "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

Thank you, I haven't heard of that.Patricia--- On Sat, 9/19/09, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:jo.heartwork <jo.heartworkRe: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 6:59 AM

Jo

-

Patricia

What is M.E. ?Patricia--- On Wed, 9/16/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:38 PM

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo@gro ups.com, "Underwood-Fowler Cindy" <CDUFOWLER@.. .> wrote:>> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the> house for the last three weeks.> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers. > Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME> sufferers to befriend!> Opalline> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > @gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On> Behalf Of jo.heartwork> 15 September 2009 18:12> @gro ups.com> Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day> > > > > That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year. > > Jo> .> > <http://geo.. com/serv? s=97359714/ grpId=3577209/ grpspId=17051292 95/m> sgId=64205/stime= 1253034785/ nc1=1/nc2= 2/nc3=3> > > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

Oh.Patricia--- On Sat, 9/19/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 10:55 AM

its called Chronic Fatigue on this side of the pond

"jo.heartwork" Sep 19, 2009 9:59 AM Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

Jo

-

Patricia

@gro ups.com

What is M.E. ?Patricia--- On Wed, 9/16/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day@gro ups.comWednesday, September 16, 2009, 11:38 PM

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo@gro ups.com, "Underwood-Fowler Cindy" <CDUFOWLER@.. .> wrote:>> I hope so... it's the worst one in ages and she hasn't even left the> house for the last three weeks.> My two best friends both have M.E, and so does another friend of mine.> Seems such a strange coincidence, as it's hardly the most widespread of> conditions yet three out of my four closest friends are sufferers. > Only one had it when I met her, so it's not even that I seek out ME> sufferers to befriend!> Opalline> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > @gro ups.com [@gro ups.com] On> Behalf Of jo.heartwork> 15 September 2009 18:12> @gro ups.com> Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day> > > > > That's a shame - maybe she'll be better for next year. > > Jo> .> > <http://geo.. com/serv? s=97359714/ grpId=3577209/ grpspId=17051292 95/m> sgId=64205/stime= 1253034785/ nc1=1/nc2= 2/nc3=3> > > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not the> intended recipient you must not

use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe