Rate this topic

Guest guest

myalgic encephalomyelitis

we call it CFS over her Cyn. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

cyn Sep 19, 2009 11:09 PM Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

M.E.? What is M.E.? Just curious. Cyn

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

"jo.heartwork" Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:39:12 +0100Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

I would advise this for anyone. I think that ME is helped by getting the right nutrients.

Jo

-

Underwood-Fowler Cindy

Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:24 AM

RE: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

For M.E.? I must tell them about this. I think they're aware that diet plays a factor in M.E. but I don't think any of them actually do much about it (apart from one of them is vegetarian, but for other reasons than her ME).

Opalline

On Behalf Of heartwerk17 September 2009 07:38 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day

I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

"Hobbes: Do you think there's a God? Calvin: Well, SOMEBODY'S out to get me."

Thanks for the help. CynSent via BlackBerry by AT&Tfraggle Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:07:48 -0400 (EDT)Re: Re: M.E. myalgic encephalomyelitiswe call it CFS over her Cyn. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome cyn Sep 19, 2009 11:09 PM Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day M.E.? What is M.E.? Just curious. CynSent via BlackBerry by AT & T"jo.heartwork" Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:39:12 +0100Re: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day I would advise this for anyone. I think that ME is helped by getting the right nutrients. Jo - Underwood-Fowler Cindy Thursday, September 17, 2009 10:24 AMRE: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day For M.E.? I must tell them about this. I think they're aware that diet plays a factor in M.E. but I don't think any of them actually do much about it (apart from one of them is vegetarian, but for other reasons than her ME). Thanks :)Opalline On Behalf Of heartwerk17 September 2009 07:38 Subject: Re: Talk Like A Pirate Day I think it's a good idea to take a strong multivitamin and mineral tablet, with a couple of grams of vitamin C, 200 to 400 ius of vitamin E and 250 mg magnesium. Also eating organic fruit and vegetables to avoid the pesticides might help, and to get plenty of potassium and drink plenty of water.Jo. "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail.Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing." "Hobbes: Do you think there's a God? Calvin: Well, SOMEBODY'S out to get me."