IndiaDivine.org

Avacados

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love avacado, although I don't have it that often - I should buy it a lot more.

AVOCADOS: Avocados are a perfect food that replaces imperfect protein foods such as meat, eggs, cheese and poultry. Avocados contain high quality essential fatty acids and proteins that are easily digested. They also contain 14 minerals which regenerate and stimulate growth. They are an excellent source of iron and copper which build red blood cells. Avocados contain sodium and potassium which support a healthy alkaline blood balance. Because of their low sugar content and absence of starch, avocados are excellent for diabetics or sugar-sensitive disorders. This fruit contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, iron, phosphorous and magnesium. Avocado is also high in vitamin E which slows down ageing. Purchasing perfect avocados can take some practice, as it is a delicate fruit. Avocados can go from being perfectly ripe to over-ripe in a matter of a day. This will result in the oil becoming rancid and mushy, discolouring to an unsightly brown, so you should buy them unripe and allow them to ripen on the counter. Unripe avocados will be dark green and hard. As they begin to ripen, they turn a dark greenish-brown and become slightly soft to thumb pressure. The inner flesh of a ripened avocado will be a gorgeous lime green without any brown spots. The easiest way to remove the flesh is to cut the fruit in half, lengthwise, and twist open. The pit will remain in one side. Remove by imbedding a knife into the pit and twisting. Unfortunately, avocados can't be juiced with much success, but with all their health benefits you should consider using a blender for them and then mixing them in with your other juiced ingredients.

Thanks for that. My daughter has an avocado tree and I've been waiting for them to become mature enough to pick and ripen. What's better than guacamole?Patricia--- On Sat, 9/26/09, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork Avacados Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 11:10 AM

I love avacado, although I don't have it that often - I should buy it a lot more.

AVOCADOS: Avocados are a perfect food that replaces imperfect protein foods such as meat, eggs, cheese and poultry. Avocados contain high quality essential fatty acids and proteins that are easily digested. They also contain 14 minerals which regenerate and stimulate growth. They are an excellent source of iron and copper which build red blood cells. Avocados contain sodium and potassium which support a healthy alkaline blood balance. Because of their low sugar content and absence of starch, avocados are excellent for diabetics or sugar-sensitive disorders. This fruit contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, iron, phosphorous and magnesium. Avocado is also high in vitamin E which slows down ageing. Purchasing perfect avocados can take some practice, as it is a delicate fruit. Avocados can go from being perfectly ripe to over-ripe in a matter of a day. This will result in the oil becoming rancid and mushy, discolouring to an unsightly brown, so you should buy them unripe and allow them to ripen on the counter. Unripe avocados will be dark green and hard. As they begin to ripen, they turn a dark greenish-brown and become slightly soft to thumb pressure. The inner flesh of a ripened avocado will be a gorgeous lime green without any brown spots. The easiest way to remove the flesh is to cut the fruit in half, lengthwise, and twist open. The pit will remain in one side. Remove by imbedding a knife into the pit and twisting. Unfortunately, avocados can't be juiced with much success, but with all their health benefits you should consider using a blender for them and then mixing them in with your other juiced ingredients.

How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to eat.

BBJo

-

Patricia

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:42 AM

Re: Avacados

Thanks for that. My daughter has an avocado tree and I've been waiting for them to become mature enough to pick and ripen. What's better than guacamole?Patricia--- On Sat, 9/26/09, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > wrote:

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork > Avacados Date: Saturday, September 26, 2009, 11:10 AM

I'll probably have more to eat than I should eat.Patricia--- On Sun, 9/27/09, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:jo.heartwork <jo.heartworkRe: Avacados Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009, 3:15 AM

How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to eat.

BBJo

-

Patricia

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:42 AM

Re: Avacados

Thanks for that. My daughter has an avocado tree and I've been waiting for them to become mature enough to pick and ripen. What's better than guacamole?Patricia--- On Sat, 9/26/09, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Avacados@gro ups.comSaturday, September 26, 2009, 11:10 AM

Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here unless in a heated greenhouse.

Opalline

On Behalf Of jo.heartwork27 September 2009 11:15 Subject: Re: Avacados

BBJo

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

You do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not

sure they would grow outside, well, not fruit anyway.

Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the leaves are falling now. It's

chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)

Jo

, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

>

> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.

>

> Patricia

>

> --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER wrote:

>

> Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER

> RE: Avacados

>

> Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house

> plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here

> unless in a heated greenhouse.

>  

> Opalline

>

>

>

>

> On Behalf Of

> jo.heartwork

> 27 September 2009 11:15

> To:

>

> Re:

> Avacados

>

>

>  

>

>

> How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think

> they would grow here.  Let's hope you have lots of them to

> eat.

>  

> BB

> Jo

> .

>

>

> " This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not

> the

> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,

> print,

> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error

> has

> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this

> e-mail. "

>  

> " Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems

> is

> subject to monitoring and auditing. "

>

Avocados are hard to describe. They are creamy and have a mild flavor, but when mashed and mixed with grated onion, and finely chopped tomatoes and some hot sauce, it is very delish.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg wrote:Judy Goldsmith <judyjtgRE: Avacados Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 8:28 AM

I’ve never had guacamole or any

other avocado dish. What is it like? Is there another food it can be compared

to? Judy

[

] On Behalf Of jo.heartwork

Saturday, September 26, 2009

2:10 PM

Avacados

I love avacado, although I don't have it that often - I

should buy it a lot more.

AVOCADOS: Avocados are a

perfect food that replaces imperfect protein foods such as meat, eggs, cheese and

poultry. Avocados contain high quality essential fatty acids and proteins that

are easily digested. They also contain 14 minerals which regenerate and

stimulate growth. They are an excellent source of iron and copper which build

red blood cells. Avocados contain sodium and potassium which support a healthy

alkaline blood balance. Because of their low sugar content and absence of

starch, avocados are excellent for diabetics or sugar-sensitive disorders. This

fruit contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, iron, phosphorous and magnesium.

Avocado is also high in vitamin E which slows down ageing. Purchasing perfect

avocados can take some practice, as it is a delicate fruit. Avocados can go

from being perfectly ripe to over-ripe in a matter of a day. This will result

in the oil becoming rancid and mushy, discolouring to an unsightly brown, so

you should buy them unripe and allow them to ripen on the counter. Unripe

avocados will be dark green and hard. As they begin to ripen, they turn a dark

greenish-brown and become slightly soft to thumb pressure. The inner flesh of a

ripened avocado will be a gorgeous lime green without any brown spots. The

easiest way to remove the flesh is to cut the fruit in half, lengthwise, and

twist open. The pit will remain in one side. Remove by imbedding a knife into

the pit and twisting. Unfortunately, avocados can't be juiced with much

success, but with all their health benefits you should consider using a blender

for them and then mixing them in with your other juiced ingredients.

I've heard that if you grow one from the seed, there's a 50-50 chance that you'll get fruit. I grew one to about 3 1/2 feet tall and then had to ditch it because there was no place to plant it and no one I knew wanted to take a chance on getting one that might not produce any fruit.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Avacados Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 12:32 PM

Avaocado trees originated in central america. they don't do particularly well where it gets cold. they do well here in California, in florida, and in Hawaii.

you can grow one from the pit or seed of an avocado. they make nice plants, but even here, it will probably never produce good fruit.

i've got a couple in the backyard. they just happened to sprout thru the compost.

"jo.heartwork" Sep 28, 2009 2:28 PM Re: Avacados

Thanks, I didn't know that. I don't have a proper greenhouse, and wouldn't fancy my chances.

Jo

-

Underwood-Fowler Cindy

@gro ups.com

Monday, September 28, 2009 10:19 AM

RE: Avacados

Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here unless in a heated greenhouse.

Opalline

@gro ups.com [vegan_ chat@ .com] On Behalf Of jo.heartwork27 September 2009 11:15@gro ups.comRe: Avacados

BBJo .

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

i would say avocados taste buttery and oily with a soft creamy texture, almost banana like (tho not with the banana sweetness)

it actually took me YEARS to like avocados. i used to absolutely hate them. probably only been the last 6-8 years in which i've actually liked them

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 3:32 AM RE: Avacados

Avocados are hard to describe. They are creamy and have a mild flavor, but when mashed and mixed with grated onion, and finely chopped tomatoes and some hot sauce, it is very delish.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>RE: Avacados Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 8:28 AM

I’ve never had guacamole or any other avocado dish. What is it like? Is there another food it can be compared to?

Judy

[ ] On Behalf Of jo.heartworkSaturday, September 26, 2009 2:10 PM Subject: Avacados

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

They could be put outside in the summer and brought in when the weather gets too cold for them. I think Martha Stewart has one that she grows that way. It's in a big container on a platform that has wheels on it.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Avacados Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:46 PMYou do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not sure they would grow outside, well, not fruit anyway.Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the

leaves are falling now. It's chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.> > Patricia> > --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER wrote:> > Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER> RE: Avacados> > Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house > plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here > unless in a heated greenhouse. > > Opalline> > > > > On Behalf Of > jo.heartwork> 27 September 2009 11:15> > > Re: > Avacados> > > > > > How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think

> they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to > eat.> > BB> Jo> . > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not > the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, > print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error > has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this > e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems > is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> To

visit your group on the web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

I had to eat them with onions before I could like them.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRE: Avacados Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:00 AM

i would say avocados taste buttery and oily with a soft creamy texture, almost banana like (tho not with the banana sweetness)

it actually took me YEARS to like avocados. i used to absolutely hate them. probably only been the last 6-8 years in which i've actually liked them

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 3:32 AM RE: Avacados

Avocados are hard to describe. They are creamy and have a mild flavor, but when mashed and mixed with grated onion, and finely chopped tomatoes and some hot sauce, it is very delish.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net> wrote:

Judy Goldsmith <judyjtg (AT) sbcglobal (DOT) net>RE: Avacados@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 8:28 AM

I’ve never had guacamole or any other avocado dish. What is it like? Is there another food it can be compared to?

Judy

@gro ups.com [ @gro ups.com ] On Behalf Of jo.heartworkSaturday, September 26, 2009 2:10 PM@gro ups.com Avacados

AVOCADOS: Avocados are a perfect food that replaces imperfect protein foods such as meat, eggs, cheese and poultry. Avocados contain high quality essential fatty acids and proteins that are easily digested. They also contain 14 minerals which regenerate and stimulate growth. They are an excellent source of iron and copper which build red blood cells. Avocados contain sodium and potassium which support a healthy alkaline blood balance. Because of their low sugar content and absence of starch, avocados are excellent for diabetics or sugar-sensitive disorders. This fruit contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, iron, phosphorous and magnesium. Avocado is also high in vitamin E which slows down ageing. Purchasing perfect avocados can take some practice, as it is a delicate fruit. Avocados can go from being perfectly ripe to over-ripe in

a matter of a day. This will result in the oil becoming rancid and mushy, discolouring to an unsightly brown, so you should buy them unripe and allow them to ripen on the counter. Unripe avocados will be dark green and hard. As they begin to ripen, they turn a dark greenish-brown and become slightly soft to thumb pressure. The inner flesh of a ripened avocado will be a gorgeous lime green without any brown spots. The easiest way to remove the flesh is to cut the fruit in half, lengthwise, and twist open. The pit will remain in one side. Remove by imbedding a knife into the pit and twisting. Unfortunately, avocados can't be juiced with much success, but with all their health benefits you should consider using a blender for them and then mixing them in with your other juiced ingredients.

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

I'd have nowhere to put it inside - I don't have a greenhouse or conservatory, and certainly not big enough indoors.

Jo

-

Patricia

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 8:33 PM

Re: Re: Avacados

They could be put outside in the summer and brought in when the weather gets too cold for them. I think Martha Stewart has one that she grows that way. It's in a big container on a platform that has wheels on it.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Re: Avacados Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 11:46 PM

You do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not sure they would grow outside, well, not fruit anyway.Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the leaves are falling now. It's chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.> > Patricia> > --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER wrote:> > Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER> RE: Avacados> > Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house > plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here > unless in a heated greenhouse. > > Opalline> > > > > On Behalf Of > jo.heartwork> 27 September 2009 11:15> > > Re: > Avacados> > > > > > How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think > they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to > eat.> > BB> Jo> . > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not > the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, > print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error > has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this > e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems > is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">---To send an email to -

kick your computer jo

its sending all your messages in triplicate

kick your computer Jo

kick your computer jo

LOL - sorry about that. We do appear to have a problem.

We were trying to send something to Peter and poor chap ended up with 23 copies.

The trouble is - a message comes up to say there was an error in sending, and

the message stays in the outbox so you think it hasn't gone - and try again.

Jo

Speaking of aversions I love avocados but most types of beans, in fact, probably all beans turn me off anyone else?Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:33:28 PMRe: Re: Avacados

They could be put outside in the summer and brought in when the weather gets too cold for them. I think Martha Stewart has one that she grows that way. It's in a big container on a platform that has wheels on it.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Re: Avacados@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 11:46 PMYou do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not sure they would grow

outside, well, not fruit anyway.Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the

leaves are falling now. It's chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)Jo@gro ups.com, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 wrote:>> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.> > Patricia> > --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .> wrote:> > Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .>> RE: Avacados> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house > plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here > unless in a heated greenhouse. > > Opalline> > > > @gro ups.com > [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of > jo.heartwork> 27 September 2009 11:15> > @gro ups.com> Re: > Avacados> > > > > > How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think

> they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to > eat.> > BB> Jo> . > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not > the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, > print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error > has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this > e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems > is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

i'm sure others WISH i had an aversion to beans....

beans beans, the musical fruit...........

Sarah Tomecek Sep 30, 2009 6:35 AM Re: Re: Avacados

Speaking of aversions I love avocados but most types of beans, in fact, probably all beans turn me off anyone else?

Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 > Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:33:28 PMRe: Re: Avacados

They could be put outside in the summer and brought in when the weather gets too cold for them. I think Martha Stewart has one that she grows that way. It's in a big container on a platform that has wheels on it.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Re: Avacados@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 11:46 PM

You do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not sure they would grow outside, well, not fruit anyway.Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the leaves are falling now. It's chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)Jo@gro ups.com, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 wrote:>> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.> > Patricia> > --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .> wrote:> > Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .>> RE: Avacados> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house > plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here > unless in a heated greenhouse. > > Opalline> > > > @gro ups.com > [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of > jo.heartwork> 27 September 2009 11:15> > @gro ups.com> Re: > Avacados> > > > > > How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think > they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to > eat.> > BB> Jo> . > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not > the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, > print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error > has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this > e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems > is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

I love most beans.Patricia--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek wrote:Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecekRe: Re: Avacados Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 3:35 AM

Speaking of aversions I love avocados but most types of beans, in fact, probably all beans turn me off anyone else?Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 2:33:28 PMRe: Re: Avacados

They could be put outside in the summer and brought in when the weather gets too cold for them. I think Martha Stewart has one that she grows that way. It's in a big container on a platform that has wheels on it.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork@ gmail.com> Re: Avacados@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 11:46 PMYou do see citrus trees growing in conservatories at stately homes etc. I'm not sure they would grow

outside, well, not fruit anyway.Autumn is definitely progressing - some of the

leaves are falling now. It's chilly this morning, but the sun is shining :-)Jo@gro ups.com, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 wrote:>> I imagine you could do that with citrus trees also.> > Patricia> > --- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .> wrote:> > Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER@.. .>> RE: Avacados> @gro ups.com> Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:19 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > Apparently avocado trees do grow here, but only as a 'house > plant', and they don't get bigger than bush size. They also won't fruit here > unless in a heated greenhouse. > > Opalline> > > > @gro ups.com > [@gro ups.com] On Behalf Of > jo.heartwork> 27 September 2009 11:15> > @gro ups.com> Re: > Avacados> > > > > > How wonderful to have a tree - I don't think

> they would grow here. Let's hope you have lots of them to > eat.> > BB> Jo> . > > > "This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not > the> intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, > print,> or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error > has> misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this > e-mail."> > "Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems > is> subject to monitoring and auditing.">------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe