IndiaDivine.org

RE: Vegan hot dog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

really? all the morningstar "hot dogs" i've seen have eggs and milk...

but then again, to be honest, morningstar scares me and i tend to avoid em like the plague anyways, so i probably would never notice

fraggle

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 2:30 AM RE: Re: Vegan soup

I found a good vegan hot dog, yipee! It's Morning Star. The texture was good enough that I think I could fool my grandson.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov.uk> wrote:

Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov.uk>RE: Re: Vegan soup Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:28 AM

OMG there is nothing nicer than onion gravy with (non meat) bangers and mash. *drools*

Darn it now you made me want some and all I have with me are Ryvita!

So.... someone fill me in on vegan sausages? The last time I had sausages I was still veggie and I doubt most veggie sausages are vegan. Which ones are nice? Do Morrisons have any?

Opalline (who had her first cheeseless takeaway pizza yesterday. The pizza place sounded utterly confused when I ordered it, lol)

On Behalf Of heartwerk28 September 2009 07:46 Subject: Re: Vegan soup

Hi TrishI expect it was the George - the sausages there are vegan. When I ahd them I had an enormous bowl of mashed potato with three sausages in it, and onion gravy.Jo

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

The Morningstar products over here are vegetarian not vegan. I wondered if they were different in America.

Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:09 PM

RE: Re: Vegan hot dog

but then again, to be honest, morningstar scares me and i tend to avoid em like the plague anyways, so i probably would never notice

fraggle

I found a good vegan hot dog, yipee! It's Morning Star. The texture was good enough that I think I could fool my grandson.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov.uk> wrote:

Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov.uk>RE: Re: Vegan soup Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 2:28 AM

OMG there is nothing nicer than onion gravy with (non meat) bangers and mash. *drools*

So.... someone fill me in on vegan sausages? The last time I had sausages I was still veggie and I doubt most veggie sausages are vegan. Which ones are nice? Do Morrisons have any?

Opalline (who had her first cheeseless takeaway pizza yesterday. The pizza place sounded utterly confused when I ordered it, lol)

On Behalf Of heartwerk28 September 2009 07:46 Subject: Re: Vegan soup

Hi TrishI expect it was the George - the sausages there are vegan. When I ahd them I had an enormous bowl of mashed potato with three sausages in it, and onion gravy.Jo

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

I'll have to look; I thought they were owned by Loma Linda and they are vegans.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRE: Re: Vegan hot dog Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:09 AM

fraggle

I found a good vegan hot dog, yipee! It's Morning Star. The texture was good enough that I think I could fool my grandson.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov. uk> wrote:

Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov. uk>RE: Re: Vegan soup@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 2:28 AM

@gro ups.com [vegan_ chat@ .com] On Behalf Of heartwerk28 September 2009 07:46@gro ups.com Re: Vegan soup

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

Morningstar is owned by Kelloggs

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 5:23 PM RE: Re: Vegan hot dog

I'll have to look; I thought they were owned by Loma Linda and they are vegans.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>RE: Re: Vegan hot dog Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:09 AM

fraggle

I found a good vegan hot dog, yipee! It's Morning Star. The texture was good enough that I think I could fool my grandson.Patricia--- On Mon, 9/28/09, Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov. uk> wrote:

Underwood-Fowler Cindy <CDUFOWLER (AT) mail (DOT) dstl.gov. uk>RE: Re: Vegan soup@gro ups.comMonday, September 28, 2009, 2:28 AM

@gro ups.com [vegan_ chat@ .com] On Behalf Of heartwerk28 September 2009 07:46@gro ups.com Re: Vegan soup

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

I saw that on the package. There is a company that is owned by Loma Linda that has the same products, but they are sold in markets instead of healthfood stores; I thought it was Morningstar.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRE: Re: Vegan hot dog Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:07 PM

I'll have to look; I thought they were owned by Loma Linda and they are vegans.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>RE: Re: Vegan hot dog@gro ups.comTuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:09 AM

fraggle

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 2:30 AM @gro ups.com RE: Re: Vegan soup

i think i have to prick another balloon on ya

that's worthington.

also makers of loma linda

and also owned by Kelloggs

Worthington started morningstar awhile back, and the whole shebang was bought by Kelloggs

Patricia Sep 30, 2009 2:39 AM RE: Re: Vegan hot dog

I saw that on the package. There is a company that is owned by Loma Linda that has the same products, but they are sold in markets instead of healthfood stores; I thought it was Morningstar.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>RE: Re: Vegan hot dog Date: Tuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:07 PM

I'll have to look; I thought they were owned by Loma Linda and they are vegans.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>RE: Re: Vegan hot dog@gro ups.comTuesday, September 29, 2009, 9:09 AM

fraggle

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Worthington was the one I was trying to think of.Patricia--- On Wed, 9/30/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRE: Re: Vegan hot dog Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 9:51 AM

i think i have to prick another balloon on ya

that's worthington.

also makers of loma linda

and also owned by Kelloggs

Worthington started morningstar awhile back, and the whole shebang was bought by Kelloggs

Patricia Sep 30, 2009 2:39 AM RE: Re: Vegan hot dog

I saw that on the package. There is a company that is owned by Loma Linda that has the same products, but they are sold in markets instead of healthfood stores; I thought it was Morningstar.Patricia--- On Tue, 9/29/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net>RE: Re: Vegan hot dog@gro ups.comTuesday, September 29, 2009, 4:07 PM

Patricia Sep 29, 2009 5:23 PM @gro ups.com RE: Re: Vegan hot dog

fraggle