IndiaDivine.org

lil debbie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

someone told me little debbie fruit pies are vegan is this true? It's not that

I want to eat junk like that but once in a while it could be fun. Anyone know

of any other mainstream snack that are vegan?

supposedly the fruit pies are, but never had one so never looked at the label

this is from their site

Does McKee Foods use any animal by-products? We do not use any animal oils or fats. However, in some of our products we do use milk, milk proteins, eggs, and gelatin. These will be listed among the ingredients on our packaging.

PETA has a site for "mainstream" stuff which is supposedaly vegan. but i'd double check each time you buy something like that, just in case

http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVegan/

amyjoclark2000 Oct 15, 2009 10:45 AM lil debbie

someone told me little debbie fruit pies are vegan is this true? It's not that I want to eat junk like that but once in a while it could be fun. Anyone know of any other mainstream snack that are vegan?

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

• 2 weeks later...

Go to I Can't believe It's Vegan, there's a list of main stream foods that are vegan.Patricia--- On Thu, 10/15/09, amyjoclark2000 <amyjoclark2000 wrote:amyjoclark2000 <amyjoclark2000 lil debbie Date: Thursday, October 15, 2009, 7:45 AMsomeone told me little debbie fruit pies are vegan is this true? It's not that I want to eat junk like that but once in a while it could be fun. Anyone know of any other mainstream snack that are vegan?---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>