IndiaDivine.org

portland and points north

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So, we are making a last minute trip north out of the Bay Area. we've done the

northern california coast a few times lately, so this trip will be a little

different

we leave Thursday evening, and take the 5 north.

and just go as far as we can.

Hope to be in Portland friday afternoon or evening.

then, who knows....

we just need to head back Sunday, as rebecca has work monday afternoon

any must do vegan places in portland..as i haven't been in a few years.....

of course, the main focus of this trip is to pick up beers we can't get down

here

fraggle

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty

incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But

couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people?

You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, " There's a guy that needs a banana. "

" Shooooooooooooom "

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Hi Fraggle

Whereabouts is Portland in relation to you? Is it far to go?

Anyway, I hope you have a good journey and find the beers you want.

Jo

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> So, we are making a last minute trip north out of the Bay Area. we've done the

northern california coast a few times lately, so this trip will be a little

different

> we leave Thursday evening, and take the 5 north.

> and just go as far as we can.

> Hope to be in Portland friday afternoon or evening.

> then, who knows....

> we just need to head back Sunday, as rebecca has work monday afternoon

>

> any must do vegan places in portland..as i haven't been in a few years.....

>

> of course, the main focus of this trip is to pick up beers we can't get down

here

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

>

> And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty

incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But

couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people?

You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, " There's a guy that needs a banana. "

" Shooooooooooooom "

> the Stealth Banana

> Smart Fruit!

>

> Bill Hicks

>

6-700 miles north

8+ hrs more er less.

since we aren't going straight up, don't know when we'll make it to portland, as we need to stop and walk the kids, stop for beer and food, etc.

and besides, portland is just sorta the end point. its something to aim for but no firm date or time. if we can go further, we'll go further. if we want to spend more time looking for beer on the way up, we will do that

cheers

fraggle

heartwerk Oct 20, 2009 2:54 AM Re: portland and points north

Hi FraggleWhereabouts is Portland in relation to you? Is it far to go?Anyway, I hope you have a good journey and find the beers you want.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> So, we are making a last minute trip north out of the Bay Area. we've done the northern california coast a few times lately, so this trip will be a little different> we leave Thursday evening, and take the 5 north.> and just go as far as we can.> Hope to be in Portland friday afternoon or evening.> then, who knows....> we just need to head back Sunday, as rebecca has work monday afternoon> > any must do vegan places in portland..as i haven't been in a few years.....> > of course, the main focus of this trip is to pick up beers we can't get down here> > fraggle> > > > > And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"> the Stealth Banana> Smart Fruit!> > Bill Hicks>

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Are you going by bike? and if so how are you taking the kids???Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:04 PM

Re: Re: portland and points north

6-700 miles north

8+ hrs more er less.

since we aren't going straight up, don't know when we'll make it to portland, as we need to stop and walk the kids, stop for beer and food, etc.

and besides, portland is just sorta the end point. its something to aim for but no firm date or time. if we can go further, we'll go further. if we want to spend more time looking for beer on the way up, we will do that

cheers

fraggle

Hi FraggleWhereabouts is Portland in relation to you? Is it far to go?Anyway, I hope you have a good journey and find the beers you want.Jo , fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:>> So, we are making a last minute trip north out of the Bay Area. we've done the northern california coast a few times lately, so this trip will be a little different> we leave Thursday evening, and take the 5 north.> and just go as far as we can.> Hope to be in Portland friday afternoon or evening.> then, who knows....> we just need to head back Sunday, as rebecca has work monday afternoon> > any must do vegan places in portland..as i haven't been in a few years.....> > of course, the main focus of this trip is to pick up beers we can't get down here> > fraggle> > > > > And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"> the Stealth Banana> Smart Fruit!> > Bill Hicks>

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

no, taking rebecca's truck

i've done long trips on the bike in the fall and winter..those days are looooooooooong over!

"jo.heartwork" Oct 20, 2009 2:35 PM Re: Re: portland and points north

Are you going by bike? and if so how are you taking the kids???Jo

-

fraggle

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 4:04 PM

6-700 miles north

8+ hrs more er less.

cheers

fraggle

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Good idea. I remember how cold it was on a motorbike - lovely in summer though.

Jo

no, taking rebecca's truck

i've done long trips on the bike in the fall and winter..those days are

looooooooooong over!