IndiaDivine.org

Digest Number 4737

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks! I'll check on it. CynSent via BlackBerry by AT&T Anouk <zurumatoWed, 21 Oct 2009 15:47:46 -0700 (PDT) Digest Number 4737 Papa John's pizza crust is vegan. Maybe they could make you a cheeseles pizza. or one with vegetables that you like. -A

WOW. There's a Little caesar's in this godforsaken hamlet! Thanks yet again. CynSent via BlackBerry by AT&T Anouk <zurumatoWed, 21 Oct 2009 15:50:08 -0700 (PDT) Digest Number 4737 also, little ceaser's pizza crust is vegan. their website says so.

Do you have Pizza Express over there? I heard that their bases are vegan but you may want to check as it may vary between countries (that's if you have them at all!)

Opalline

On Behalf Of cyn22 October 2009 00:49 Subject: Re: Digest Number 4737

Thanks! I'll check on it. Cyn

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

"This e-mail is intended for the recipient only. If you are not theintended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print,or rely upon this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error hasmisdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail."

"Recipients should note that all e-mail traffic on MOD systems issubject to monitoring and auditing."