IndiaDivine.org

Quiet again

Rate this topic

Guest guest

try teling that to the voices in my head.................

"jo.heartwork" Oct 27, 2009 2:52 PM Quiet again

It's gone all quiet again!

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Ooooh! and getting near to Halloween/Samhain as well - maybe a spooky story to be told :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:25 PM

Re: Quiet again

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

thank you volunteering! you may know progress with a spooky story telling

*grabs popcorn and closes the curtains*

i think ya'll have all heard mine long since...................

"jo.heartwork" Oct 28, 2009 1:48 PM Re: Quiet again

Ooooh! and getting near to Halloween/Samhain as well - maybe a spooky story to be told :-)

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 5:25 PM

Re: Quiet again

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

I played Call of Cthulhu on Tuesday night...

that was spooky

:)

heartwerk Oct 29, 2009 3:39 AM Re: Quiet again

LOL - your story was very good too :-)I thought you could make up a spooky one for us.BBJo

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Very spooky - I'm assuming you mean Call of Cthulhu by Metallica!???

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:22 PM

Re: Re: Quiet again

that was spooky

LOL - your story was very good too :-)I thought you could make up a spooky one for us.BBJo

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

oh dear bacchus no...........

i don't do metal

metal should be worn, not heard

the RPG based on HP Lovecraft's story..........

"jo.heartwork" Oct 29, 2009 2:06 PM Re: Re: Quiet again

Very spooky - I'm assuming you mean Call of Cthulhu by Metallica!???

Jo

-

fraggle

Thursday, October 29, 2009 4:22 PM

Re: Re: Quiet again

that was spooky

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks