IndiaDivine.org

Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

what sort of tofu did you use?

did you use silken?

C J Oct 28, 2009 4:06 PM Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

I have only tried one with just tofu, not that good, still tasted like tofu. I have looked and there are alot of recipes out there on the web. Thanks CeAnne in NM

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

Yes, silken--- On Wed, 10/28/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Looking for a good cheesecake recipe Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 3:12 PM

did you use silken?

C J Oct 28, 2009 4:06 PM @gro ups.com Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

I have only tried one with just tofu, not that good, still tasted like tofu. I have looked and there are alot of recipes out there on the web. Thanks CeAnne in NM And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

we use recipes modified from Sinfully Vegan

CeAnne Jacques Oct 28, 2009 6:05 PM Re: Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

Yes, silken--- On Wed, 10/28/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: Looking for a good cheesecake recipe Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 3:12 PM

did you use silken?

C J Oct 28, 2009 4:06 PM @gro ups.com Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

I have only tried one with just tofu, not that good, still tasted like tofu. I have looked and there are alot of recipes out there on the web. Thanks CeAnne in NM

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"the Stealth BananaSmart Fruit!Bill Hicks

And everyone got excited about the technology. And I guess it was pretty incredible watching a missile fly down an air-vent. Pretty unbeliveable. But couldn't we feasibly use that same technology to shoot food at hungry people? You know what I mean? Fly over Ethiopia, "There's a guy that needs a banana.Shooooooooooooom"

the Stealth Banana

Smart Fruit!

Bill Hicks

>>>> That sounds good. Are Graham crackers the same as digestive

biscuits???

Jo <<<<

Well, now that's interesting. Graham crackers don't exist in the UK?

They're not the same as digestive biscuits, but the wholegrain ones

might work just fine. Graham crackers are sweet wholegrain wheat things.

Basically you just need dry sweet crumbs that are fairly dense.

Cheers,

--

Trish Carr

http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

No, we don't have Graham crackers here. They sound very much like our digestive

biscuits.

Jo

, bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:

>

> >>>> That sounds good. Are Graham crackers the same as digestive

> biscuits???

>

> Jo <<<<

>

> Well, now that's interesting. Graham crackers don't exist in the UK?

>

> They're not the same as digestive biscuits, but the wholegrain ones

> might work just fine. Graham crackers are sweet wholegrain wheat things.

> Basically you just need dry sweet crumbs that are fairly dense.

>

> Cheers,

>

> --

> Trish Carr

> http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

>

Actually, you could buy them on eBay. You can see a picture of them there:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/items/__grahams+crackers_W0QQ_dmdZ2?rvr_id= & crlp=1571787460_228459_228460 & UA=WXI7 & GUID=c510c10311f0a02682d55ca5fffa90ee & agid=735958060 & MT_ID=10 & keyword=grahams+crackers & ff4=228459_228460

Dena

-

heartwerk

Thursday, November 05, 2009 12:41 AM

Re: Looking for a good cheesecake recipe

No, we don't have Graham crackers here. They sound very much like our digestive biscuits.Jo , bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:>> >>>> That sounds good. Are Graham crackers the same as digestive > biscuits???> > Jo <<<<> > Well, now that's interesting. Graham crackers don't exist in the UK?> > They're not the same as digestive biscuits, but the wholegrain ones > might work just fine. Graham crackers are sweet wholegrain wheat things. > Basically you just need dry sweet crumbs that are fairly dense.> > Cheers,> > -- > Trish Carr> http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/>