IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone!I have recently joined your ranks as a vegan and the primary reason that I want to join this email group is so I can find out from you more about how I can really enjoy being vegan and therefore stay that way!Some challenges I foresee:My wife and daughter both eat meat and so I'm gonna be seeing meat around me and perhaps some days even thinking it looks tasty. While I see merit in the idea of getting them to also go vegan, for now, at least, I'll respect their wishes and be the only vegan in the house. How can I get to a place where I feel perfectly satisfied eating the vegan portions of our meals while they're chowing down on chicken tenders?I have made intentional changes to my diet in the past, and some of the changes have not lasted. In 2002, I was living vegan, but then I moved to a country without central heating and I met my wife. The prospect of meat warming me combined with the fact that my wife was a meat-eater got me eating meat again about a year and a half later. How can I now stay vegan? How can I make it so this is not another thing I'm "trying out", but instead something I'll really follow through with?Non-vegan food is convenient here in TX. It's prepared and tasty and available in a minute for a couple of bucks. How can I make a vegan lifestyle a natural and convenient one?One idea I have is to join some local vegan clubs. I think that a sense of community with people I have things in common with will really help me own the identity. I'd be really appreciative of any other ideas.Thanks so much! Michael From: moondreamer64_2000Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:43:34 -0800Re: Jam Suet Pudding

What is vegetable suet?Patricia--- On Thu, 11/12/09, elizabeth vincent <charlottesometimes88.uk> wrote:elizabeth vincent <charlottesometimes88.uk> Jam Suet Pudding Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009, 6:09 AM

OMG what a terrible recipe to have! And I mean that in the best way possible!

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.