IndiaDivine.org

Hello & Happy Thanksgiving

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone,

First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your group. My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13 year old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel Dolly and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)

I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in and introduce myself.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Hugs,

Tone~

HI Tone

Welcome to the group. Enjoy yourself here.

Jo

, Tone <Tone102 wrote:

>

> Hello Everyone,

>

> First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your group.

My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13 year

old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel Dolly

and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)

> I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now

for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm

an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in and

introduce myself.

>

> Happy Thanksgiving to you all

>

> Hugs,

> Tone~

>

Welcome Tone,

I am also trying to be vegan, working hard on it, still also slip up occasionally. I also have loved animals since I was a child, I am now in a job where animals are not allowed. I go home for one week per month so I visit my beloved Hampster Gyspie,(my son takes care of her while I am at work) and our fish.

I grew up on a dairy farm and loved all the animals, but not in the fall when it was harvest time. My parents had no problem with harvest time :( It was the way I was raised, but I know now why I never liked that part of farming. I also had horses since I was nine till about three years ago. That is when my Husband and I started working and living in a group home for teens. We live with these kids (boys, 6 of them) for three weeks straight, we are their house parents, then we go home for one week and do it all over again. I have one teen in the group home interested in becoming vegan, he is trying it I will know next week how he did, and explalin to him that it is a learning/growing process, and it sometimes takes awhile to get adjusted. I have rambled enough for now. I enjoy reading everyone's posts, Have a great week, and be careful on Black Friday, I am staying home!

:) Monna --- On Thu, 11/26/09, Tone <Tone102 wrote:

Tone <Tone102 Hello & Happy Thanksgiving Date: Thursday, November 26, 2009, 6:47 PM

Hello Everyone,

First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your group. My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13 year old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel Dolly and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)

I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in and introduce myself.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Hugs,

Tone~

Welcome, Tone! I'm married to a Jersey boy. It makes for fun

conversation. From his urban, near-NYC childhood he picked up the habit

of going no more than 3 syllables without inserting the F word. When he

gets excited he goes back to that. It can give interest to a word like

remarkable.

Cheers,

--

Trish Carr

http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

Hi Monna

You can never ramble too much :-) It is interesting.

What is Black Friday?

Jo

, Monna Rush <monnarush wrote:

>

> Welcome Tone,

>  

>      I am also trying to be vegan, working hard on it, still also slip up

occasionally.  I also have loved animals since I was a child, I am now in a job

where animals are not allowed.  I go home for one week per month so I visit my

beloved Hampster Gyspie,(my son takes care of her while I am at work) and our

fish. 

>  

>  I grew up on a dairy farm and loved all the animals, but not in the fall

when it was harvest time. My parents had no problem with harvest time :(  It

was the way I was raised, but I know  now why I never liked that part of

farming.  I also had horses since I was nine till about three years ago.  That

is when my Husband and I started working and living in a group home for teens. 

We live with these kids (boys, 6 of them) for three weeks straight, we are their

house parents, then we go home for one week and do it all over again.  I have

one teen in the group home interested in becoming vegan, he is trying it I will

know next week how he did, and explalin to him that it is a learning/growing

process, and it sometimes takes awhile to get adjusted.  I have rambled enough

for now.  I enjoy reading everyone's posts,  Have a great week, and be

careful on Black Friday,  I am staying home! :)   Monna 

>

> --- On Thu, 11/26/09, Tone <Tone102 wrote:

>

>

> Tone <Tone102

> Hello & Happy Thanksgiving

>

> Thursday, November 26, 2009, 6:47 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Hello Everyone,

>  

>   First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your

group. My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13

year old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel

Dolly and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)

> I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now

for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm

an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in and

introduce myself.

>  

> Happy Thanksgiving to you all

>  

> Hugs,

> Tone~

>

The day after Thanxgiving, the "official" start to the x-mas season buying frenzy.

i make a point of staying home that day.

heartwerk Nov 30, 2009 2:39 AM Re: Hello & Happy Thanksgiving

Hi MonnaYou can never ramble too much :-) It is interesting.What is Black Friday?Jo , Monna Rush <monnarush wrote:>> Welcome Tone,>  >     I am also trying to be vegan, working hard on it, still also slip up occasionally. I also have loved animals since I was a child, I am now in a job where animals are not allowed. I go home for one week per month so I visit my beloved Hampster Gyspie,(my son takes care of her while I am at work) and our fish. >  >  I grew up on a dairy farm and loved all the animals, but not in the fall when it was harvest time. My parents had no problem with harvest time :( It was the way I was raised, but I know now why I never liked that part of farming. I also had horses since I was nine till about three years ago. That is when my Husband and I started working and living in a group home for teens. We live with these kids (boys, 6 of them) for three weeks straight, we are their house parents, then we go home for one week and do it all over again. I have one teen in the group home interested in becoming vegan, he is trying it I will know next week how he did, and explalin to him that it is a learning/growing process, and it sometimes takes awhile to get adjusted.  I have rambled enough for now. I enjoy reading everyone's posts, Have a great week, and be careful on Black Friday, I am staying home! :)  Monna > > --- On Thu, 11/26/09, Tone <Tone102 wrote:> > > Tone <Tone102> Hello & Happy Thanksgiving> > Thursday, November 26, 2009, 6:47 PM> > >  > > > > > Hello Everyone,>  >  First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your group. My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13 year old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel Dolly and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)> I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in and introduce myself.>  > Happy Thanksgiving to you all>  > Hugs,> Tone~>

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

I stay away from all shopping areas for the entire season.Patricia--- On Mon, 11/30/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Re: Hello & Happy Thanksgiving Date: Monday, November 30, 2009, 8:59 AM

The day after Thanxgiving, the "official" start to the x-mas season buying frenzy.

i make a point of staying home that day.

heartwerk Nov 30, 2009 2:39 AM Re: Hello & Happy Thanksgiving

Hi MonnaYou can never ramble too much :-) It is interesting.What is Black Friday?Jo@gro ups.com, Monna Rush <monnarush@. ..> wrote:>> Welcome Tone,>  >     I am also trying to be vegan, working hard on it, still also slip up occasionally. I also have loved animals since I was a child, I am now in a job where animals are not allowed. I go home for one week per month so I visit my beloved Hampster Gyspie,(my son takes care of her while I am at work) and our fish. >  >  I grew up on a dairy farm and loved all the animals, but not in the fall when it was harvest time. My parents had no problem with harvest time :( It was

the way I was raised, but I know now why I never liked that part of farming. I also had horses since I was nine till about three years ago. That is when my Husband and I started working and living in a group home for teens. We live with these kids (boys, 6 of them) for three weeks straight, we are their house parents, then we go home for one week and do it all over again. I have one teen in the group home interested in becoming vegan, he is trying it I will know next week how he did, and explalin to him that it is a learning/growing process, and it sometimes takes awhile to get adjusted.  I have rambled enough for now. I enjoy reading everyone's posts, Have a great week, and be careful on Black Friday, I am staying home! :)  Monna > > --- On Thu, 11/26/09, Tone <Tone102 > wrote:> > > Tone

<Tone102 >> Hello & Happy Thanksgiving> @gro ups.com> Thursday, November 26, 2009, 6:47 PM> > > Â > > > > > Hello Everyone,> Â > Â First of all let me say thankyou for allowing me to be a part of your group. My name is Toni. I live in NJ with my 24 year old human male child, a 13 year old cat name Tuxy who I took in as a feral, my 11 year old male cockatiel Dolly and the love of my heart, my 3 year old Iguana Sam :)> I went vegetarian 10 years ago (surprised I did not sooner) and am vegan now for the most part though I slip up occasionally though trying hard not to. I'm an animal lover and voice for them whenever I can be.Figured I would jump in

and introduce myself.> Â > Happy Thanksgiving to you all> Â > Hugs,> Tone~>

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!