IndiaDivine.org

Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

What are your thoughts on this?

Jo

, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

>

>

>

> Patricia

>

> ---

>

>

>

>

Share a Link!

>

Patricia has shared a link with you!

>

> Shared Link:

> After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com

on www.nytimes.com

>

> Personal Message:

> Why can't they see that this is a result of the filthy, inhumane way the

cattle is raised?

>

I think they need to clean up their act, not vaccinate the animals so they can keep on with their dirty, cruel, lazy ways.Patricia--- On Sun, 12/6/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 11:37 PMWhat are your thoughts on this?Jo , Patricia

<moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> > > Patricia> > ---> > > > > > > > > > > Share a Link!> > > > > > > > Patricia has shared a link with you!> > Shared Link:> After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com on www.nytimes.com> > Personal Message:> Why can't they see that this is a result of the filthy, inhumane way the cattle is raised?>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the

web, go to: /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

Ah good - I was hoping that's what you thought - me too.

Jo

-

Patricia

Monday, December 07, 2009 8:11 AM

Re: Re: Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com

I think they need to clean up their act, not vaccinate the animals so they can keep on with their dirty, cruel, lazy ways.Patricia--- On Sun, 12/6/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork > wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork > Re: Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 11:37 PM

What are your thoughts on this?Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> > > Patricia> > ---> > > > > > > > > > > Share a Link!> > > > > > > > Patricia has shared a link with you!> > Shared Link:> After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com on www.nytimes.com> > Personal Message:> Why can't they see that this is a result of the filthy, inhumane way the cattle is raised?>---To send an email to -

Its so sad the never think welfare just releasing more drugs into the food chain.AliciaOn Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 6:35 PM, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:

Ah good - I was hoping that's what you thought - me too.

Jo

-

Patricia

Monday, December 07, 2009 8:11 AM

Re: Re: Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com

I think they need to clean up their act, not vaccinate the animals so they can keep on with their dirty, cruel, lazy ways.Patricia--- On Sun, 12/6/09, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Recommended link: After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com Date: Sunday, December 6, 2009, 11:37 PM

What are your thoughts on this?Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> > > Patricia> > ---> > > > > > > > > > >         Share a Link!> > > > > > > > Patricia has shared a link with you!> > Shared Link:> After Delays, a Vaccine Is Tested in Fight Against Tainted Beef - NYTimes.com on www.nytimes.com> > Personal Message:> Why can't they see that this is a result of the filthy, inhumane way the cattle is raised?>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*>     /<*> Your email settings:    Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to:    /join    ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email:    -digest     -fullfeatured <*>