i think she's had a rough life.

lots of scars

new wounds.

we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check up

anyone want a pit pup?

seriously, she is really sweet

she's on my feet right now licking my leg

fraggle

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

Aw, she was probably being trained to be a fighting dog; poor little thing.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunx any bay areaeople want a puppy?"vegan chat" Thursday, December 17, 2009, 7:20 AMSo, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her

home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

probably

she had a fun $300 vet visit this morning...

she's on a course of anti-biotics for the week

alas, our fur kids are NOT happy with the addition to the haus hold

she is VERY VERY sweet....

she shows her belly at the drop of a hat and loves to be rubbed..apparently for hours

Patricia Dec 17, 2009 4:06 PM Re: any bay areaeople want a puppy?

Aw, she was probably being trained to be a fighting dog; poor little thing.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> any bay areaeople want a puppy?"vegan chat" Thursday, December 17, 2009, 7:20 AM

So, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!---To send an email to -

That's wonderful that you were able to afford the vet bill and get help for her.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: any bay areaeople want a puppy? Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 1:38 PM

probably

she shows her belly at the drop of a hat and loves to be rubbed..apparently for hours

Aw, she was probably being trained to be a fighting dog; poor little thing.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> any bay areaeople want a puppy?"vegan chat" <@gro ups.com>Thursday, December 17, 2009, 7:20 AM

So, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

Links<*> http://groups. / group/vegan_ chat/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups. / group/vegan_ chat/join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeat ured@ .com<*>

I hope you find someone Fraggle.

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:20 PM

any bay areaeople want a puppy?

So, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

Afford is a very relative term....................

Patricia Dec 18, 2009 3:59 AM Re: any bay areaeople want a puppy?

That's wonderful that you were able to afford the vet bill and get help for her.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) net>Re: any bay areaeople want a puppy? Date: Thursday, December 17, 2009, 1:38 PM

probably

Aw, she was probably being trained to be a fighting dog; poor little thing.Patricia--- On Thu, 12/17/09, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> wrote:

fraggle <EBbrewpunx@earthlin k.net> any bay areaeople want a puppy?"vegan chat" <@gro ups.com>Thursday, December 17, 2009, 7:20 AM

So, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

So do i

she's really sweet

but we have 4 VERY UNHAPPY other kids who are not thrilled at all..

the cats are in hiding

Shiva just growls at her all day

Ruby has her chihuahua tourette barking sessions even more frequently

not a happy household at the moment

"jo.heartwork" Dec 18, 2009 4:48 AM Re: any bay areaeople want a puppy?

I hope you find someone Fraggle.

Jo

-

fraggle

vegan chat

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:20 PM

any bay areaeople want a puppy?

So, when i got home last nite, i found a pup wandering the streettrying to climb into random cars, and just running around looking scaredshe eventually climbed on a neighbor's porch and just laid therethe neighbor was then afraid to go in his hausso, i went and took her home.unfortunately, we really can't keep her, as we already have 4 furkidsbut, she's really sweet!real cutea glutton for attentioni think she's had a rough life. lots of scarsnew wounds.we are taking her to the vet this morning for a check upanyone want a pit pup?seriously, she is really sweetshe's on my feet right now licking my legfraggleYou're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, how's the puppy doing?? I have two dogs and five cats, so I know what it's

like when someone new enters. Everyone's panties get bunched, but eventually,

everyone settles in. Hope everything is going well.

~~Vicky in Chicago

w/ Maximus & Dudley (the vegan dogs), and

Lucky, Delilah, Lucius, Precious, and Eeevah (the not-so vegan cats).

Hopefully she moves to her new home this week.

It's been..hectic

she was never house trained. which has lead to lots of stinkin muffin piles

which upsets the other kids, who in turn leads to them making "messes"

the cats are freakin out. she constantly wants to chase them. they live in the blocked off living room now, and are VERY unhappy. if they happen to get outside, it is a looong arduous chore to get them back inside.

she's adorable, but, ugh, wot a pawfull!

damiensmom Jan 2, 2010 9:53 PM Re: any bay areaeople want a puppy?

Hey, how's the puppy doing?? I have two dogs and five cats, so I know what it's like when someone new enters. Everyone's panties get bunched, but eventually, everyone settles in. Hope everything is going well.~~Vicky in Chicagow/ Maximus & Dudley (the vegan dogs), and Lucky, Delilah, Lucius, Precious, and Eeevah (the not-so vegan cats).