IndiaDivine.org

Vegan Baby Foods

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have the Seventh Day Adventist's cook book titled "Ten Talents" written by Frank J. Hurd, D.C. and Rosalie Hurd, B.S. As you may know, Seventh Day Adventists are vegan and this cook book includes a section on "Baby Foods" which is entirely vegan. I don't know if you can find a copy of the cook book - I just love mine and use it all the time - but their contact address is

Dr. and Mrs. Frank J. HurdBox 86A - Route 1Chisholm, Minnesota 55719.

This book does not just have wonderful recipes but is also packed full of information about various foods and different types of nutritional information, as well. All the best with the little one -

AstridFarmersville, Texas

Thanks, Astrid.

There are many Seventh Day believers in the UK too. Actually we have plenty of recipes and ideas for follow-on meals for vegan infants. It's finding a commercial formula for newborn that we are after. My son's fiancee is not able to breast milk - don't want to go into details. At least those scare stories about soy products for infants are being laid to rest with recent studies showing no long term ill effects on infants or adults.

Geoff

blog Own a copy of Escape Velocity

Geoff's website--- On Thu, 12/31/09, astridsanimaltales <astridsanimaltales wrote:

astridsanimaltales <astridsanimaltales Vegan Baby Foods Date: Thursday, December 31, 2009, 3:02 AM

I have the Seventh Day Adventist's cook book titled "Ten Talents" written by Frank J. Hurd, D.C. and Rosalie Hurd, B.S. As you may know, Seventh Day Adventists are vegan and this cook book includes a section on "Baby Foods" which is entirely vegan. I don't know if you can find a copy of the cook book - I just love mine and use it all the time - but their contact address is

Dr. and Mrs. Frank J. HurdBox 86A - Route 1Chisholm, Minnesota 55719.

This book does not just have wonderful recipes but is also packed full of information about various foods and different types of nutritional information, as well. All the best with the little one -

AstridFarmersville, Texas