IndiaDivine.org

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Haven't really seen it yet.(Don't give it away!)

I was wondering-I get motion sickness at the drop of a hat. I can " think " about

a boat and start heaving. Anyone know if I should skip the 3D? Probably can't

venture a guess, because you're not me, huh. I actually did upchuck one time

when one of my students scrolled down a page! What do you think?

Cyn

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

I don't know. it's hard for a person who never has had motion sickness to know what would affect one who does have it. You remind me of my friend's husband who would get sick seeing bath water moving around. there is a non- 3D version.Patricia--- On Sun, 1/24/10, cyn <cyn84074 wrote:cyn <cyn84074 Avatar Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 2:06 PMHaven't really seen it yet.(Don't give it away!)I was wondering-I get motion sickness at the drop of a hat. I can "think" about a boat and start heaving. Anyone know if I should skip the 3D? Probably

can't venture a guess, because you're not me, huh. I actually did upchuck one time when one of my students scrolled down a page! What do you think?CynSent via BlackBerry by AT & T---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID

required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

It has made me feel dizzy once or twice, and I don’t usually

suffer from anything like that.

Jo

On Behalf Of cyn

24 January 2010 22:06

Haven't really seen it yet.(Don't give it away!)

I was wondering-I get motion sickness at the drop of a hat. I can

" think " about a boat and start heaving. Anyone know if I should skip

the 3D? Probably can't venture a guess, because you're not me, huh. I actually

did upchuck one time when one of my students scrolled down a page! What do you

think?

Cyn

Sent via BlackBerry by AT & T

Thanks- I'm leaning toward 2D.CynSent via BlackBerry by AT&T "jo.heartwork" <jo.heartworkMon, 25 Jan 2010 00:09:40 -0000RE: Avatar It has made me feel dizzy once or twice, and I don’t usuallysuffer from anything like that. Jo [ ] On Behalf Of cyn24 January 2010 22:06 Subject: Avatar Haven't really seen it yet.(Don't give it away!)I was wondering-I get motion sickness at the drop of a hat. I can " think " about a boat and start heaving. Anyone know if I should skipthe 3D? Probably can't venture a guess, because you're not me, huh. I actuallydid upchuck one time when one of my students scrolled down a page! What do youthink?CynSent via BlackBerry by AT & T