IndiaDivine.org

Weather

Rate this topic

Guest guest

All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over

the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February.

Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but

spring itself can be very cold.

Jo

We just had ten str8 days of some sort of rain.

we need the rain, but, ugh

heartwerk Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM Weather

All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.Jo

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

It gets depressing after a while, doesn’t it?

Jo

On Behalf Of fraggle

27 January 2010 16:50

Re: Weather

heartwerk

Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM

Weather

All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had

some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we

will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems

like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.

Jo

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

That's so funny that you would feel that way. Here in Chicago, all of the snow that's been here for well over a month finally melted on Saturday. My son woke up Sunday and said he could smell spring in the air. Of course, he's 14 and doesn't know that you won't get spring in January in Chicago no matter how great it smells! And of course, it started snowing Monday and we're back to a little over an inch on the ground and it's snow flurrying again now. Did I add how much I hate winter?!? It's about 20 out there now and looking to the teens again this weekend. Can't wait for some nice weather this spring. Vicky "Life is as dear to a

mute creature as it is to a man. Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as one wants to live and not to die, so do other creatures."-Dalai Lama of Tibet, His Holiness, The XIV heartwerk <jo.heartwork Sent: Wed, January 27, 2010 1:47:16 AM Weather

All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.

Jo

It was wild in So. Cal.Patricia--- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: Weather Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM

heartwerk Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM Weather

All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.Jo

To send an email to -

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional

Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured

Visit Your Group |

Terms of Use

|

Un

__,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

In what way? Was it windy?

I have noticed the days lengthening. I can see the outline of trees through the

office window now, instead of just complete darkness.

Jo

, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

>

> It was wild in So. Cal.

>

> Patricia

>

> --- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> Re: Weather

>

> Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM

>

>

>

>

>

#yiv587079532 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,

sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}

>

>

>

> we need the rain, but, ugh

>

>

>

>

> heartwerk

> Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM

>

> Weather

>

>  

>

>

>

> All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over

>

> Jo

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional

>

> Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

>

> Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to

Fully Featured

>

>

> Visit Your Group

> |

>

> Terms of Use

> |

>

> Un

>

>

>

>

__,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

>

Lightning, thunder, hail and extremely heavy rain.Patricia--- On Wed, 1/27/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Weather Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:33 PMIn what way? Was it windy?I have noticed the days lengthening. I can see the outline of trees through the office window now, instead of just complete darkness.Jo , Patricia

<moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> It was wild in So. Cal.> > Patricia> > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx> Re: Weather> > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > #yiv587079532 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}> > > > > > > > > > We just had ten str8 days of some sort of rain.> we need the rain, but, ugh> > > >

> heartwerk > Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM > > Weather > > > > > > All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.> > Jo> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> To send an email to - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured > > > Visit Your Group > |>

> Terms of Use> |> > Un > > > > > > > > > > > __,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email

settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

Definitely wild!

Jo

, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

>

> Lightning, thunder, hail and extremely heavy rain.

>

> Patricia

>

> --- On Wed, 1/27/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> Re: Weather

>

> Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:33 PM

>

> In what way?  Was it windy?

>

> I have noticed the days lengthening.  I can see the outline of trees through

the office window now, instead of just complete darkness.

>

> Jo

>

> , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000@> wrote:

> >

> > It was wild in So. Cal.

> >

> > Patricia

> >

> > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:

> >

> > fraggle <EBbrewpunx@>

> > Re: Weather

> >

> > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >         

> > #yiv587079532 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica,

sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > We just had ten str8 days of some sort of rain.

> > we need the rain, but, ugh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > heartwerk

> > Jan 27, 2010 2:47 AM

> >

> > Weather

> >

> >  

> >

> > 

> >

> > All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over

> >

> > Jo

> >

> > 

> > 

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >     

> >     

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >   

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >     

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >       

> >       Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional

> >

> >       Change settings via the Web ( ID required)

> >

> >       Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to

Fully Featured

> >

> >           

> >         Visit Your Group

> >        |

> >       

> >          Terms of Use

> >        |

> >       

> >        Un

> >       

> > 

> >

> >     

> >   

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > __,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!

> >

>

>

>

>

> ---

>

> To send an email to -! Groups Links

>

And very unlike California weather.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Weather Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 4:10 AMDefinitely wild!Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> Lightning, thunder, hail and extremely heavy rain.> > Patricia> > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, heartwerk

<jo.heartwork wrote:> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork> Re: Weather> > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:33 PM> > In what way? Was it windy?> > I have noticed the days lengthening. I can see the outline of trees through the office window now, instead of just complete darkness.> > Jo> > , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000@> wrote:> >> > It was wild in So. Cal.> > > > Patricia> > > > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:> > > > fraggle

<EBbrewpunx@>> > Re: Weather> > > > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > #yiv587079532 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We just had ten str8 days of some sort of rain.> > we need the rain, but, ugh> > > > > > > > > > heartwerk > > Jan 27, 2010 2:47

AM > > > > Weather > > > > > > > > > > > > All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.> > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > > >

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured > > > > > > Visit Your Group > > |> > > > Terms of Use> > |> > > > Un > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!> >> > > > > ---> > To

send an email to -! Groups Links>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

I forgot the tornado and the flooding.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:Patricia <moondreamer64_2000Re: Re: Weather Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:53 PM

And very unlike California weather.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re: Weather Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 4:10 AMDefinitely wild!Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> Lightning, thunder, hail and

extremely heavy rain.> > Patricia> > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, heartwerk

<jo.heartwork wrote:> > heartwerk <jo.heartwork> Re: Weather> > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 11:33 PM> > In what way? Was it windy?> > I have noticed the days lengthening. I can see the outline of trees through the office window now, instead of just complete darkness.> > Jo> > , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000@> wrote:> >> > It was wild in So. Cal.> > > > Patricia> > > > --- On Wed, 1/27/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@> wrote:> > > > fraggle

<EBbrewpunx@>> > Re: Weather> > > > Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 8:50 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > #yiv587079532 {font-family:Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > We just had ten str8 days of some sort of rain.> > we need the rain, but, ugh> > > > > > > > > > heartwerk > > Jan 27, 2010 2:47

AM > > > > Weather > > > > > > > > > > > > All signs of the snow have now gone. We've had some fairly grey weather over the last several days. The forecasters say we will get more snow in February. Sometimes when you get a sunny day it seems like spring is on it's way, but spring itself can be very cold.> > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional > > > > Change settings via the Web ( ID required) > > > >

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured > > > > > > Visit Your Group > > |> > > > Terms of Use> > |> > > > Un > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > __,You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me!> >> > > > > ---> > To

send an email to -! Groups Links>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>