IndiaDivine.org

egg subsitutes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg

subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and

apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want

to eat them too.

Thanks

Sherri

Hi SherriWelcome!I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe, rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't vouch for it!

Hope that helpsBBPeterOn 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy <sherrimurphy wrote:

Hi,

I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want to eat them too.

Thanks

Sherri

---

To send an email to -! Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

/join

( ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

Hi, I've always used Ener-G Egg replacer for baking and such. I get it at my

supermarket here, but here is a link if you are interested.

http://www.veganstore.com/index.html?stocknumber=231

Peace, Gino

, " sherrimurphy " <sherrimurphy wrote:

>

> Hi,

> I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg

subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and

apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want

to eat them too.

>

> Thanks

> Sherri

>

I have a copy of Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar from the

library (for a few more days) and it has a bunch of ccc recipes. I

can't say how the recipes work, because I can't help myself from

changing them. But I can post one or two recipes from the book over

the weekend if you're interested. Let me know what kind of chocolate

chip cookies you like best.

I think the most common leavenings in vegan cookies are ground

flax seed and extra baking powder/soda. The flax is a good binder and

adds lightness, and the baking powder/soda make them rise a little

more. I've also used cooked pumpkin (or winter squash) or applesauce,

also good binders. If you want flatter and crunchier, I think that

means more sugar and oil.

At 3:36 PM +0000 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell wrote:

Hi Sherri

Welcome!

I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it

myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!

Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe,

rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0. Again, I've never tried

it, so can't vouch for it!

Hope that helps

BB

Peter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy <sherrimurphy

wrote:

Hi,

I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good

egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn

starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so

my friends will want to eat them too.

Thanks

Sherri

---

To send an email to

-! Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:Peter Kebbell <metalscarabRe: egg subsitutes Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi SherriWelcome!I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe, rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't vouch for it!

Hope that helpsBBPeterOn 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy <sherrimurphy wrote:

Hi,

I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want to eat them too.

Thanks

Sherri

---

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

Hi PatriciaYep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!BBPeterOn 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarabRe: egg subsitutes

Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Sherri

---

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

Interesting.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:Peter Kebbell <metalscarabRe: egg subsitutes Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi PatriciaYep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!BBPeterOn 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarabRe: egg subsitutes

Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi,

Thanks

Sherri

---

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

i've used the flowers in salads and suc h

Patricia Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM Re: egg subsitutes

Interesting.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab > wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab >Re: egg subsitutes Date: Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi PatriciaYep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!BBPeter

On 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 > wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab > wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab >Re: egg subsitutes Date: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi SherriWelcome!I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe, rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.com/index.php?topic=6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't vouch for it!Hope that helpsBBPeter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy (AT) ymail (DOT) com <sherrimurphy (AT) ymail (DOT) com> wrote:

Hi,I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want to eat them too.ThanksSherri---To send an email to -

1/4 cup canned pumpkin = 1 egg in baking mmm i love pumpkin :)fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 10:20:06 AMRe: egg subsitutes

Patricia Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM @gro ups.com Re: egg subsitutes

Interesting.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>Re: egg subsitutes@gro ups.comFriday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi PatriciaYep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!BBPeter

On 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 > wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>Re: egg subsitutes@gro ups.comThursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi SherriWelcome!I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe, rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb. com/index. php?topic= 6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't vouch for it!Hope that helpsBBPeter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy@ ymail.com <sherrimurphy@ ymail.com> wrote:

Hi,I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want to eat them too.ThanksSherri------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

I've used a brownie recipe from Sinfully Vegan that has powdered flax seed. The

brownies are delicious.

Jo

, " sprightcat " <sprightcat wrote:

>

>

> The powdered egg substitute works very well, or there is a flax seed and water

mix too.

>

I've never heard hollyhocks mentioned as food, were they tasty?Patricia--- On Sat, 1/30/10, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:fraggle <EBbrewpunxRe: egg subsitutes Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 8:20 AM

Patricia Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM Re: egg subsitutes

Interesting.Patricia--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>Re: egg subsitutes@gro ups.comFriday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.Patricia--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>Re: egg subsitutes@gro ups.comThursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi SherriWelcome!I have been told that hollyhock works well - I've yet to try it myself, so don't know how good the recommendation is!Although probably your best bet is to try to find a vegan recipe, rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb. com/index. php?topic= 6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't vouch for it!Hope that helpsBBPeter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy@ ymail.com <sherrimurphy@ ymail.com> wrote:

Hi,I am new here and recently gone vegan. I was wondering what is a good egg subsitute in a chocolate chip cookie reciepe? I've read about corn starch and apple sauce and a few others. I am looking for something so my friends will want to eat them too.ThanksSherri------------ --------- --------- ------To send an email to -unsubscr ibe

The problem would be, what to do with the rest of the pumpkin while waiting to use it as an egg replacer again.Patricia--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek wrote:Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecekRe: egg subsitutes Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 9:36 AM

1/4 cup canned pumpkin = 1 egg in baking mmm i love pumpkin :)fraggle <EBbrewpunx Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 10:20:06 AMRe: egg subsitutes

Patricia Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM @gro ups.com Re: egg subsitutes

Add it to soups! Feed it to dogs! Add cinnamon and spread it on

bread or crackers! Mix it into anything!

Or set aside part of a baked squash or sweet potato for baking,

and eat the rest. As long as it 's not too watery, I'd use them

interchangeably. The Vegan Cookies book even has a recipe for pumpkin

cookies where you cook it down to reduce the water content.

At 11:53 PM -0800 1/31/10, Patricia wrote:

The problem would be, what to do with the rest of the pumpkin

while waiting to use it as an egg replacer again.

Patricia

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek

wrote:

Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek

Re: egg subsitutes

Saturday, January 30, 2010, 9:36 AM

1/4 cup canned pumpkin = 1 egg in baking mmm i love pumpkin

:)

fraggle <EBbrewpunx

Sat, January 30, 2010 10:20:06 AM

Patricia

Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM

@gro ups.com

Interesting.

Patricia

--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>

@gro ups.com

Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi Patricia

Yep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think

some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!

BB

Peter

On 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.

Patricia

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>

wrote:

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi Sherri

Welcome!

rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.

com/index. php?topic= 6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't

vouch for it!

Hope that helps

BB

Peter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy@

ymail.com <sherrimurphy@

ymail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Sherri

------------ --------- --------- ------

To send an email to -unsubscr ibe (AT) (DOT)

com

I've made vegan cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking and Vegan Cookies

Invade Your Cookie Jar. They use a variety of substitutes, from Ener-G

Egg Replacer to ground flax seeds.

I'd suggest trying a few of these recipes and see which ones you like.

The authors have already done the experimenting for you, so all you have

to do is follow their lead. The recipes I've tried work really well.

I've had mixed results trying to modify egg-based recipes on my own. If

you don't mind some iffy results, go ahead and try using something like

Ener-G as a substitute. But if you want great cookies right off the bat,

go with vegan cookbooks.

Cheers,

--

Trish Carr

http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

I forgot to mention I don't like it.Patricia--- On Mon, 2/1/10, yarrow <yarrow wrote:yarrow <yarrowRe: egg subsitutes Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:02 AM

Re: egg

subsitutes

Add it to soups! Feed it to dogs! Add cinnamon and spread it on

bread or crackers! Mix it into anything!

Or set aside part of a baked squash or sweet potato for baking,

and eat the rest. As long as it 's not too watery, I'd use them

interchangeably. The Vegan Cookies book even has a recipe for pumpkin

cookies where you cook it down to reduce the water content.

At 11:53 PM -0800 1/31/10, Patricia wrote:

The problem would be, what to do with the rest of the pumpkin

while waiting to use it as an egg replacer again.

Patricia

--- On Sat, 1/30/10, Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek

wrote:

Sarah Tomecek <sarah.tomecek

Saturday, January 30, 2010, 9:36 AM

1/4 cup canned pumpkin = 1 egg in baking mmm i love pumpkin

:)

fraggle <EBbrewpunx

Sat, January 30, 2010 10:20:06 AM

Patricia

Jan 30, 2010 3:12 AM

@gro ups.com

Interesting.

Patricia

--- On Fri, 1/29/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com> wrote:

@gro ups.com

Friday, January 29, 2010, 1:23 PM

Hi Patricia

Yep - the leaves are edible, although without much flavour. I think

some of the other parts are a bit less edible, though!

BB

Peter

On 29 January 2010 21:04, Patricia <moondreamer64_ 2000 (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote:

I didn't know the hollyhock had any edible parts.

Patricia

--- On Thu, 1/28/10, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@ gmail.com>

wrote:

@gro ups.com

Thursday, January 28, 2010, 7:36 AM

Hi Sherri

Welcome!

rather than replace eggs in a non vegan recipe. There's one here: http://vegweb.

com/index. php?topic= 6391.0. Again, I've never tried it, so can't

vouch for it!

Hope that helps

BB

Peter

On 28 January 2010 11:15, sherrimurphy@

ymail.com <sherrimurphy@

ymail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Sherri

------------ --------- --------- ------

To send an email to -unsubscr ibe (AT) (DOT)

com

My favourite is mashed banana. It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the

fruit bowl.

Jo

, bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:

>

> I've made vegan cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking and Vegan Cookies

> Invade Your Cookie Jar. They use a variety of substitutes, from Ener-G

> Egg Replacer to ground flax seeds.

>

> I'd suggest trying a few of these recipes and see which ones you like.

> The authors have already done the experimenting for you, so all you have

> to do is follow their lead. The recipes I've tried work really well.

> I've had mixed results trying to modify egg-based recipes on my own. If

> you don't mind some iffy results, go ahead and try using something like

> Ener-G as a substitute. But if you want great cookies right off the bat,

> go with vegan cookbooks.

>

> Cheers,

>

> --

> Trish Carr

> http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

>

Will that work for cookies?Patricia--- On Mon, 2/1/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re:egg subsitutes Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:43 PMMy favourite is mashed banana. It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the fruit bowl.Jo , bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:>> I've made vegan cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking and Vegan Cookies

> Invade Your Cookie Jar. They use a variety of substitutes, from Ener-G > Egg Replacer to ground flax seeds.> > I'd suggest trying a few of these recipes and see which ones you like. > The authors have already done the experimenting for you, so all you have > to do is follow their lead. The recipes I've tried work really well. > I've had mixed results trying to modify egg-based recipes on my own. If > you don't mind some iffy results, go ahead and try using something like > Ener-G as a substitute. But if you want great cookies right off the bat, > go with vegan cookbooks.> > Cheers,> > -- > Trish Carr> http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/>---To send an email to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>

I have made cookies with it and it worked okay.

Jo

On Behalf Of Patricia

02 February 2010 08:35

Re: Re:egg subsitutes

Will that work for cookies?

Patricia

--- On Mon, 2/1/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork

wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork

Re:egg subsitutes

Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:43 PM

My favourite is mashed

banana. It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the fruit bowl.

Jo

bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:

>

>

>

> Cheers,

>

> --

> Trish Carr

>

---

To send an email to -!

Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

I was just wondering if chocolate chip cookies would taste like banana.Patricia--- On Tue, 2/2/10, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:jo.heartwork <jo.heartworkRE: Re:egg subsitutes Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 9:34 AM

I have made cookies with it and it worked okay. Jo

On Behalf Of Patricia

02 February 2010 08:35

Re: Re:egg subsitutes

Patricia

--- On Mon, 2/1/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork

wrote:

heartwerk <jo.heartwork

Re:egg subsitutes

Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:43 PM

My favourite is mashed

banana. It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the fruit bowl.

Jo

bantrymoon <bantrymoon wrote:

>

>

>

> Cheers,

>

> --

> Trish Carr

>

---

To send an email to -!

Groups Links

<*>

/

<*> Your email settings:

/join

( ID required)

-digest

-fullfeatured

<*>

I don't think so - they don't really taste much in the cakes I have made - they

just add the moisture and some bulk.

Jo

, Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:

>

> I was just wondering if chocolate chip cookies would taste like banana.

>

> Patricia

>

> --- On Tue, 2/2/10, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:

>

> jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork

> RE: Re:egg subsitutes

>

> Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 9:34 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

I have made cookies with it and it worked okay.

>

>  

>

> Jo

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> On Behalf Of Patricia

>

> 02 February 2010 08:35

>

>

>

> Re: Re:egg subsitutes

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Patricia

>

>

>

> --- On Mon, 2/1/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork

> wrote:

>

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>

> Re:egg subsitutes

>

>

>

> Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:43 PM

>

> My favourite is mashed

> banana.  It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the fruit bowl.

>

>

>

> Jo

>

>

>

> ,

> bantrymoon <bantrymoon@> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > I've made vegan cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking and Vegan Cookies

>

> > Invade Your Cookie Jar. They use a variety of substitutes, from Ener-G

>

> > Egg Replacer to ground flax seeds.

>

> >

>

> > I'd suggest trying a few of these recipes and see which ones you like.

>

> > The authors have already done the experimenting for you, so all you have

>

>

> > to do is follow their lead. The recipes I've tried work really well.

>

> > I've had mixed results trying to modify egg-based recipes on my own. If

>

> > you don't mind some iffy results, go ahead and try using something like

>

> > Ener-G as a substitute. But if you want great cookies right off the bat,

>

>

> > go with vegan cookbooks.

>

> >

>

> > Cheers,

>

> >

>

> > --

>

> > Trish Carr

>

> > http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/

>

> >

>

>

>

---

>

>

>

> To send an email to -!

> Groups Links

>

>

>

>     /

>

>

>

>     Individual Email | Traditional

>

>

>

>     /join

>

>     ( ID required)

>

>

>

>     -digest

>

>

>     -fullfeatured

>

>

>

>     -

>

>

>

>    

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

That's good to know.Patricia--- On Wed, 2/3/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:heartwerk <jo.heartwork Re:egg subsitutes Date: Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 4:10 AMI don't think so - they don't really taste much in the cakes I have made - they just add the moisture and some bulk.Jo , Patricia <moondreamer64_2000 wrote:>> I was just wondering if chocolate chip cookies

would taste like banana.> > Patricia> > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork wrote:> > jo.heartwork <jo.heartwork> RE: Re:egg subsitutes> > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 9:34 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I have made cookies with it and it worked okay. > > > > Jo > > > > > > > > > On Behalf Of Patricia> > 02 February 2010 08:35> > > > Re: Re:egg subsitutes > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Will that work for cookies?> > > > Patricia> > > > --- On

Mon, 2/1/10, heartwerk <jo.heartwork> wrote: > > > heartwerk <jo.heartwork> > Re:egg subsitutes> > > > Monday, February 1, 2010, 11:43 PM > > My favourite is mashed> banana. It is so easy and I usually have bananas in the fruit bowl.> > > > Jo> > > > ,> bantrymoon <bantrymoon@> wrote:> > >> > > I've made vegan cookies from The Joy of Vegan Baking and Vegan Cookies > > > Invade Your Cookie Jar. They use a variety of substitutes, from Ener-G > > > Egg Replacer to ground flax seeds.> > > > > > I'd suggest trying a few of these recipes and see which ones you like. > > > The authors have already done the experimenting for you, so all you have> > > > to do is follow their lead. The recipes I've tried work really well. > > > I've had mixed results trying to modify egg-based

recipes on my own. If > > > you don't mind some iffy results, go ahead and try using something like > > > Ener-G as a substitute. But if you want great cookies right off the bat,> > > > go with vegan cookbooks.> > > > > > Cheers,> > > > > > -- > > > Trish Carr> > > http://home.comcast.net/~bantrymoon/> > >> > > > > > > > > > --->

> > > To send an email to -!> Groups Links> > > > /> > > > Individual Email | Traditional> > > > /join> > ( ID required)> > > > -digest > > > -fullfeatured > > > > - > > > > > > > > > > >---To send an email

to -! Groups Links<*> /<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: /join ( ID required)<*> To change settings via email: -digest -fullfeatured <*>